Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ferrari vs Mclaren = BIG SHOWDOWN

I have always been a avid fan of Mclaren and have hoped since 99 that they would be able to recapture the titles

But out of the two teasm who does everyone think will come out on top??

At the momment it has to be said that Ferrari have the fastest car, yet it has been seen that the drivers havent always got the most out of it or have made stupid mistakes like massa at Sepang. I just hope Mclaren can hang on to then and can overtaken then in the development race

I also have a feeling that the BMW's may play a vital role in determing the championship by taking points away from the two top teams at caertain race track this year.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Ferrari. Hamiltons inexperience will eventually show and with Hamilton being faster than Alonso, Alonso will get frustrated and make mistakes.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Ferrari vs Mclaren BIG SHOWDOWN, or teammate head to head exhibition ?

I don’t think the reigning champ, Alonso, driver that easily get frustrated by someone or something, he has the finest balance of passion, patience, and some SPEED.

This year could become an unforgettable season, besides the two eternally sparring top teams Ferrari and McLaren, the teammate head to head is not less entertaining exhibition than the team big show-down.

Speculations arise up are legal such as Nilson’s prediction on Massa to beat Alonso, we maybe also playing or our own prediction that the iceman and hammerfall deserved more potent than the aforesaid two drivers, or else even this year could be seen more as teammate battle between Massa and Kimi, or between Alonso and Hamilton.

All possibility is widely open for your favorite team and favorite driver winning the title.
    Don’t be discouraged for the McLaren’s fans if you think as of this stage Ferrari is faster car. Human factor holds not a less important role than the car reliability. On the other hand, hiring a reigning champ doesn't mean McLaren has the title on the bag.

So, never miss a second of the race, watch it out until the end of season.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Today, I definitely think Ferrari will dominate the whole season.
    Ask me tomorrow, and I might think McLaren.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout