Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Liked 3,786 Times in 1,977 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    https://www.autosport.com/wrc/news/1...ake-more-risks

Do you think Craig & Stephane are in jeprody for next year? I remember some time ago I saw on this forum that Breen was scheduled to do 11 rounds this year and 9 rounds this year while Lefebvre will do half the champ. and will concentrate on the R5 program, can anyone deny or confirm?
    No, it's just that Matton needs results to show to those that give him money. Especially since it doesn't look like he's getting Ogier.

His quote:"For the junior drivers, I would like to see a bit more pace and maybe a bit more risk on this rally,"

It's totally clear that the "pace" part is mostly about Lefevbre who only showed decent speed in Poland and crashed just about everywhere else. The "a bit more risk" is clearly aimed at Breen.

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    https://www.autosport.com/wrc/news/1...ake-more-risks

Do you think Craig & Stephane are in jeprody for next year? I remember some time ago I saw on this forum that Breen was scheduled to do 11 rounds this year and 9 rounds this year while Lefebvre will do half the champ. and will concentrate on the R5 program, can anyone deny or confirm?
    more crashes to follow

3. Likes: racerx1979 (9th November 2017)
    Liked 661 Times in 290 Posts
    12 WRC cars will start in Australia.
    9 will be driven by winners of WRC events.
    Does anyone know if 75% of starters being previous WRC winners is a record.
    Even more intriguing when you consider by teams
    100% of MSport drivers,
    100% of Hyundai drivers,
    100% of Toyota drivers,
    but just 25% if Citroen drivers are are previous WRC winners.
    https://twitter.com/KiwiWRCfan adding a fans perspective to Twitter

5. Likes: AnttiL (10th November 2017),electroliquid (10th November 2017),Jewy46 (10th November 2017),leighton323 (10th November 2017),pantealex (10th November 2017),the sniper (10th November 2017)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Some stages are run in reverse on another day. Not just Pilbara, but also Bucca 16 shares road in reverse (and original direction) with Eastbank, as does the shakedown with the power stage. Quite rare in WRC.

7. Likes: electroliquid (10th November 2017)
    Liked 661 Times in 290 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Some stages are run in reverse on another day. Not just Pilbara, but also Bucca 16 shares road in reverse (and original direction) with Eastbank, as does the shakedown with the power stage. Quite rare in WRC.
    China 2016 was scheduled to use same roads in both directions before it's cancellation.
    https://twitter.com/KiwiWRCfan adding a fans perspective to Twitter

9. Likes: AnttiL (10th November 2017)
    Liked 1,440 Times in 825 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    No, it's just that Matton needs results to show to those that give him money. Especially since it doesn't look like he's getting Ogier.

His quote:"For the junior drivers, I would like to see a bit more pace and maybe a bit more risk on this rally,"

It's totally clear that the "pace" part is mostly about Lefevbre who only showed decent speed in Poland and crashed just about everywhere else. The "a bit more risk" is clearly aimed at Breen.
    Looks or sounds like the end (or beginning of the end) of the line for Citroen.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

12. Likes: Andre Oliveira (10th November 2017)
    Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts

14. Likes: steve.mandzij (11th November 2017)
    Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts

16. Likes: steve.mandzij (11th November 2017)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    For anyone going, I've made a custom google map with all the locations of the official spectator areas, sorted into days, with a description and times for each. I think you'll need a google account to access it though

https://drive.google.com/open?id=172...jp&usp=sharing

I did a bit of a reccy ride yesterday and part of the course, and noticed along the way they had the yellow/white tape and red/white tape on the side where some 4wd/single tracks lead to the course. Does anyone know if we can go to these points, but they're just not advertised on the WRC site because they require a decent 4WD or bike to get to? This is my first rally. Cheers.