Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Liked 661 Times in 290 Posts
    Rally Turkey will be organised by TOSFED. Thought I would check out the TOSFED website and discovered the last round of Turkish Rally Championship was postponed due to a lack of entries. Meanwhile in NZ it was announced today we have 80 entries for next round of our National Champs.
    http://www.tosfed.org.tr/haberler/42...kros-ertelendi

2. Likes: abxyz (28th September 2017),Archie Gillaine (27th September 2017),electroliquid (27th September 2017),pantealex (27th September 2017),sonnybobiche (27th September 2017)
    Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiWRCfan View Post
    Rally Turkey will be organised by TOSFED. Thought I would check out the TOSFED website and discovered the last round of Turkish Rally Championship was postponed due to a lack of entries. Meanwhile in NZ it was announced today we have 80 entries for next round of our National Champs.
    How many of those 80 are FIA legal cars ?
    (note evo9 is no more FIA legal)

I know that NZ is great rally country but in my mind your rallycars are way too old, even superstar Paddon is still using old model i20.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    local village nobodies have very little part in making a desicion if a round should be included or not...

I think you should focus more on how to get your event back in the calendar than cry little butthurt babies over spilled milk...

5. Likes: aykutbilir (27th September 2017)
    Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    @N.O.T, from what I heard everything was there to get the event on the calendar. A few months ago it seemed to be a done deal... It seems like FIA is not interested as long as Australia is on the calendar, claiming the logistic costs for the teams would be too big. I know you like to get rid of your frustrations on this forum, but calling people "little butthurt babies" isn't really appropriate and missing the point this time. It's hard to be not frustrated when you see NZ being denied a chance, while an event that's both unproven and unpopular is chosen to be on the calendar next year. It happened with China already, now again with Turkey...

7. Likes: Hartusvuori (27th September 2017),makinen_fan (27th September 2017),pantealex (27th September 2017),PLuto (27th September 2017),sonnybobiche (27th September 2017)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B View Post
    @N.O.T, from what I heard everything was there to get the event on the calendar. A few months ago it seemed to be a done deal... It seems like FIA is not interested as long as Australia is on the calendar, claiming the logistic costs for the teams would be too big. I know you like to get rid of your frustrations on this forum, but calling people "little butthurt babies" isn't really appropriate and missing the point this time. It's hard to be not frustrated when you see NZ being denied a chance, while an event that's both unproven and unpopular is chosen to be on the calendar next year. It happened with China already, now again with Turkey...
    Well the point is Turkey is far more lucrative as a market than NZ... the roads in turkey are sh it compared to those in NZ and as a rally tukrey has nothing to offer more than NZ... but the manufacturers are doing this to sell cars not to drive on beautiful roads.

So they will keep choosing events based on marketing instead of other useless reasons like village entries and beautiful roads and scenery...

life is like that nowadays, it does not matter if you agree or not.

9. Likes: A FONDO (29th October 2017)
    Liked 87 Times in 40 Posts
    Im sorry but it is a rallycross event not a rally
    And it is postponed because a week later there is a bigger event.

So do not try to compare Turkey and NZ events please

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone araclyla gönderildi

11. Likes: omer yetis (27th September 2017),pantealex (28th September 2017)
    Liked 8 Times in 5 Posts
    Turkey has some really nice places so the scenery shouldn't be a problem - I really liked the feeling of the event when it was part of the calender. More worrying is the political climate. But I guess it's a place where manus want to promote their brand and sell cars - and it's a huge country.

13. Likes: aykutbilir (27th September 2017)
    Liked 59 Times in 43 Posts
    Would the "ideal" schedule be MC, Swe, Portugal, Safari, Corse, Acropolis, NZ, Arg, Finland, NZ, SanRemo, D'Ivoire, RACC & GB?

Liked 87 Times in 40 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by giu canbera View Post
    Would the "ideal" schedule be MC, Swe, Portugal, Safari, Corse, Acropolis, NZ, Arg, Finland, NZ, SanRemo, D'Ivoire, RACC & GB?
    Two NZ will be radical )

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone araclyla gönderildi

Liked 782 Times in 309 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aykutbilir View Post
    Two NZ will be radical )
    One North Island, one South Island!

17. Likes: aykutbilir (28th September 2017),Eli (25th October 2017),pantealex (28th September 2017)