Was going to post the exact same thing.

I've spectated one national rally in NZ and the atmosphere was great. In Finland the fans are the most passionate especially for the local boys, but they're just fans at heart for the damn love of the sport. You have people waiting outside at early morning hours just to see rally cars go by. Families will make camp at a rest stops or in front of their house because they know the cars will be passing by. Old, young and even little kids know what time it is when there is a rally in Finland. I hear its the same for the F-Cup national rally guys as well. In comparison I saw nothing like this in Australia, Mexico and now Germany. If there is one rally you need to go see it is Finland. I think Finland is for rally as California is for people who want to be in the entertainment business. If you live in Finland you have all the resources to go rallying. It's brilliant. NZ is very similar in so many ways. They have great roads, tons of support, good fans who behave and respect others and beautiful scenery. The money they would make from ticket sales would be a hell of a lot more than Australia.

NZ national rallies were also very similar. People would be standing around street corners with their NZ flags waiting to cheer on the drivers. Very similar to Finland, but at a much smaller scale. They truly deserve a round of the WRC even if it means canceling Australia which as far as spectating is concerned sucks major donkey balls. Did I mention Rally Australia sucks ass? Sorry I'm just bitter that a rally in my current home soil is so badly organized for spectators.

#bringbackNZ #AUSrallysucksmajordonkeynuts

Rant over! Back to work