Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    Liked 48 Times in 33 Posts
    I remember last year when discussions was about sardegna. And they want to held event on continent but was no do because of earthquake damage or something..

Liked 188 Times in 90 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.mandzij View Post
    Why do you and so many others hate Rally Turkey so much? What has it ever done to you?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I think some of us don't like the fact that Turkey came out of nowhere, having done nothing previously to deserve inclusion and bought it's way into the championship...

3. Likes: sonnybobiche (16th November 2017)
    Liked 203 Times in 95 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.mandzij View Post
    Why do you and so many others hate Rally Turkey so much? What has it ever done to you?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    It's quite easy to understand, why some of us that are into international politics think a WRC-round in turkey is wrong.
    Erdogan is one of them, the undoubtly not good situation in the country is an other one.
    A country that put mayor parts of its socalled "enemies" into jail, without any scentence or fair trail, is not worthy eighter tourists or a world championship of any sort.
    Its been like a WRC-round in Israel or Saudi Arabia.

Sent fra min XP7700 via Tapatalk
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

5. Likes: WRC1 (6th November 2017)
    Liked 1,579 Times in 691 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvel View Post
    When wil we know if rally Italia wil be in Sardenga or San Remo?
    Is there a date when this wil be deceided?
    Sanremo will no more host not even the national round. Forget Sanremo as a possible WRC event, they don't have the money.

As for the gravel roads in the regions of the center of Italy... Nobody talked about that anymore.
    The facts are simple: the Sardinian region don't want to give more than 1million to ACI for the organization of the rally. The organization requires, ACI says, 4 times that amount and gives Sardinia a lot of return on investment. But ACI still spends the other 3 millions.
    ACI also had to pay more money to keep Monza circuit inside F1, so last year they said that they will have held the rally in 3 different regions in the center of Italy but I think they just said that to put pressure on Sardinian administration.

I don't know who is right or not and I actually don't care. Anyway now there is a big silence on that matter. I don't know if it is positive or not. Let's see.

7. Likes: Simmi (6th November 2017)
    Liked 120 Times in 79 Posts
    Judging by the crowds on the ERC event on the mainland this year can see the Italian round staying island bound for some time to come