6. San Remo
    7. Kenya
    8. Finland
    9. Germany
    10. Turkey
    11. Croatia (it's because I'm near)
    12. Wales
    13. New Zealand

Maybe some other rallies not the same over & over again. It changes every 5 years only one event.
    tbh I dreamed Indonesia. I'm curious how the 2017 cars handle the muddy medan roads.

Btw, IMI (Indonesian automotive association) recently said they want to join 2019 calendar, but tbh i don't see that happening

Liked 48 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mArvAlcao17 View Post
    tbh I dreamed Indonesia. I'm curious how the 2017 cars handle the muddy medan roads.

Btw, IMI (Indonesian automotive association) recently said they want to join 2019 calendar, but tbh i don't see that happening
    For 2019 it's only confirmed about Croatia and strong rumours about Kenya joining. But Like I said teams complaining about expenses I don't think that more than 13 events will ever happened (if they include teams will surely leave). And surely Monte-Carlo, Sweden, Tour De Corse, Portugal, Finland, Germany, Wales, Spain will be forever on the calendar. Rally in Italy will probably move into continent (but will remain on the calendar forever). Mexico have long year contract, I think that Australia too.

Then the only not confirmed for a long term is Argentina (they've had safety issues like Poland) and now Turkey (if this rally will be good they will remain on calendar, because of manufacturers interests).

So I think that Croatia and Kenya are not confirmed either... 2019 is still long away and everything could change in time.

My opinon is that they need to mix the cards and throw half the events from calendar and bring new ones into the game so the cmhampionship would be even unpredictable and even more exciting. Sure most of the guys here will not agree with me but having same over the 30 years have no point revealing calendars and expect that could change anything from year to year.

Liked 984 Times in 473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ESTR View Post
    And surely Monte-Carlo, Sweden, Tour De Corse, Portugal, Finland, Germany, Wales, Spain will be forever on the calendar.
    only Wales/RAC and Finland have been always on the calendar since 1973 (with the exceptions of the rotation in 1994-1996, but that was for all events)

4. Likes: racerx1979 (31st October 2017)
    Liked 340 Times in 234 Posts
    https://www.autosport.com/wrc/news/1...andidate-event

So apparently they are all cool with it (or at least M-Sport), question- is there any news about Greece returning to the WRC fold?
    If in doubt, flat out!

Liked 48 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    https://www.autosport.com/wrc/news/1...andidate-event

So apparently they are all cool with it (or at least M-Sport), question- is there any news about Greece returning to the WRC fold?
    Money, bro. It's always money. Huge market over there for all...''Some very interesting roads'' they say. For me half of the events don't have beautiful scenery, but we can't do anything about it. Yeah, Acropolis (or Greece) have stunning roads and it would be interesting to see that again. But unfortunately no words were about that at the moment.

7. Likes: WRC1 (4th November 2017)
    Liked 340 Times in 234 Posts
    Money, bro. It's always money. Huge market over there for all...''Some very interesting roads'' they say. For me half of the events don't have beautiful scenery, but we can't do anything about it. Yeah, Acropolis (or Greece) have stunning roads and it would be interesting to see that again. But unfortunately no words were about that at the moment.
    True but still such a shame, I mean, I would rather see Greece or Cyprus instead of Turkey as I would like to see NZ instead of Coffs Harbour...but as you said money is the thing that makes the world go round...
    If in doubt, flat out!

9. Likes: WRC1 (4th November 2017)
    Liked 402 Times in 207 Posts
    For me half of the events don't have beautiful scenery, but we can't do anything about it.
    Have you been to all the events?
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

11. Likes: AnttiL (4th November 2017),pantealex (5th November 2017)
    Liked 101 Times in 75 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mArvAlcao17 View Post

Indonesia might try running an APRC round in August after Malaysia in the dry season. https://fiaaprc.com/2018-aprc-calendar/ Relatively short transport distance between Malaysia and Indonesia. APRC teams don't usually rebuild their cars to WRC standards between events(Wrc returns cars to the factory and have a total strip down and rebuild)
    (China aprc was cancelled this year)

Liked 380 Times in 223 Posts
    I hope Rally Turkey is indeed a turkey of an event......and is dropped quickly....
    WRC: On the long way to Recovery............
    Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 92 Times in 45 Posts
    AndyRAC, to say this it is wrong on so many different levels. I don't know what the event in Turkey is/will be and I have never even travelled to that country, but no one that trully supports the WRC can hope for a bad WRC event.

15. Likes: pantealex (5th November 2017),steve.mandzij (5th November 2017)