Page 149 of 191 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1904
    Liked 1,883 Times in 736 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jparker View Post
    Back to Mikkelsen alternator issue, anyone dare to speculate how a belt brakes and/or came off? Does anyone remember if such a thing happened before?
    I small part of it broke and winded itself behind the alternator pulley and that can be really hard to get out.
    A small rock could have been jammed in the groves of a wheel, seen that before and if you're really unlucky the belt will find it's way into the cambelt and break the engine.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 19 Times in 12 Posts
    On the way down from for stages and passed through a town called Barreme ??? And an official car is after crashing into a tree , don't know if it's a Duster or a Megane but very bad accident

Liked 240 Times in 108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.mandzij View Post
    Judging by Toyota's performance so far I'm betting on them winning the manu title. Arguably the strongest team, permanent drivers and a car that's as good as, if not better, than the Fiesta. M Sport is betting on temporary Suninen for car no. 3 and Hyundai's drivers are super unreliable. Citroen needs no explanation.
    I agree that Toyota has a strong team, but I think itīs too early to bet on them winning the manu title. Donīt forget that Latvala and Lappi tend to make mistakes under pressure as well... I still think that Hyundai has the best package.

Quote Originally Posted by doubled1978 View Post
    I think its pretty tough to judge too much by Monte Carlo, there is just too much random circumstance.
    I fully agree with that. This event is so special that you canīt make any judgements right now.

Liked 134 Times in 93 Posts
    Interesting that technical issues are always on #4 car. I talk about Hyundai.

What I'm asking if anybody know why lights on Fiesta's last year was blinking all through season. And now they aren't?

Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    Lol...conspiracy theories. Blinking lights is the case of led fequency and camera. Try with a simple led flashlight /car light and smartphone for example.

Liked 9,347 Times in 4,964 Posts
    I thought Citroen had addressed the problems in the last months, but Loeb said in his interview today that the C3 is only good on dry tarmac and was hard to drive on gravel. He didnt sound confident of any success .

What chance does Meeke have...

Liked 1,463 Times in 836 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    I thought Citroen had addressed the problems in the last months, but Loeb said in his interview today that the C3 is only good on dry tarmac and was hard to drive on gravel. He didnt sound confident of any success .

What chance does Meeke have...
    Sounds as if this will be Citroen's last year.....
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    Where was that interview?

Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Meeke as said earlier should make do with what he's got, I mean, I think he knows by now the car is still nowhere near it's competitors pace once it's not a proper dry road, so still a lot of work to be done on the C3. Also too me he seems like a broken man during the interviews, or a man that knows that it's Citroën's last season in the WRC.... .
    Who knows, maybe you're right, but I still got amazed with all the talk around Citroen. Honestly, I didn’t hear Meeke saying anything about the car. SS1 mistake took him any podium chances and he was a quiet 5th (far from Lappi ahead and Bouffier behind) till Lappi’s issue; after it, a little off (SS12) and a probable spin on the last stage (Meeke mentioned engine stalled on a hairpin) made him not only loosing P4 but also having Evans much closer. Is all this on the car account?
    Rally addict since 1982

11. Likes: AnttiL (27th January 2018)