Page 115 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1904
    Liked 467 Times in 284 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughMac View Post
    Maybe he trying to avoid making the same mistake Meeke made last night. I'm sure making that sort of mistake is every drivers nightmare and to be fair maybe Ogier didn't want to fall foul to it aswell.
    Meeke did at full darkness, Ogier has no such excuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Ogier is missing bluuford?
    Hard to tell... PERHAPS if he wanted to say "we used to have" him.

Liked 1,504 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Do tell which rallies in 2017 had this LIVE online.
    Sardegna I clearly remember. Other didn't so much cuz I'm a bit away from rally spectating during service brake

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A FONDO View Post

Hard to tell... PERHAPS if he wanted to say "we used to have" him.
    Or "had" which can be misheard as "have". Otherwise it makes no sense.

Liked 40 Times in 17 Posts
    There is another Estonian doing forecast for ford this year. Bluuford is with toyota.

5. Likes: AnttiL (27th January 2018)
    Liked 11,137 Times in 4,419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderem View Post
    is it me or it was quite a stupid mistake by Ogier? Looks like he could have stop before the ditch but went forward to avoid reversing?
    I would say You see pretty much nothing just in front of the car with their seating position.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 134 Times in 93 Posts
    Stupid mistake always cost others minute or more off the time but no Ogi. He still manage to get the best out of it. He lost half the gap only to Tanak. And he is lucky no need to say more (a couple of times already this year - spin SS1, that dog, almost hitting road fence and another spin with stuck in the ditch).

Liked 1,504 Times in 893 Posts
    Just watch day1-2 recap, and tv show was better that last year. More rally action and less stupid talks.

10. Likes: Micke_VOC (26th January 2018),Mirek (27th January 2018)

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A FONDO View Post
    Nandan: Andreas had a bit of bad luck, he had alternator problems with the belt

it didn’t break but one piece went around the pulley and blocked the alternator. Normally it’s no problem, they have a spare in the boot, but when the alternator was blocked they could not succeed it was too late and they decided to do Rally 2.

==============================
    Quiestions to Ogier and Tanak:
    Q: Can you psyche him out?
    SO:
    Inside he’s different he tries not to show it, if he comes too close I have to play a trick...
    Q: We expect a change of conditions tomorrow, what if it snows?
    SO:
    It can be interesting and I’m happy I’m not first on the road if the snow is coming it can be difficult. I didn’t use this advantage today [of being first on the road], but without the spin it would be close. We struggle a bit with the tyre and weather information today, I think I need a word with Ott... we have the Estonian guy doing our forecast... Ott was right all the time and we were wrong! More seriously, tomorrow we have to be right [with tyre choice].
    Q: Ott, what an incredible first full day, did you imagine this was possible?
    OT:
    Definitely it would have been difficult to dream about this before the rally. For the moment we can’t complain, the conditions have been tricky this afternoon and the car is still going well. Since the beginning I had a good feeling in the car and that’s a good sign.
    Q: What can you do to get closer to Seb?
    OT:
    As we can see today, he’s getting old and starting to do mistakes, he’s a bit sleepy in places, I don’t know what he’s doing...
    SO:
    Tomorrow’s another day!
    OT:
    Tomorrow he will be more tired and more sleepy. No... Sebastien is strong, these are his home roads and we play in his backyard, it’s been enjoyable and now let’s see what’s possible.
    Nice little mental games.
    Are you sure Bluuford is still working for Tanak and not been hired on M-Sport?