Page 177 of 191 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1904
    Liked 3,786 Times in 1,977 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A FONDO View Post
    Mikelsen had absolutely no idea what he is doing this weekend, a miracle he reached the finish somehow!
    WHAT?

You been watching some different rally?
    Retired from 3rd place due to alternator. Fastest on Saturday leg. Cruising for PS on Sunday and took 3 points.

Number of mistakes: 2 (overshoot on SS3, and spin SS9 which he still won by 22s).

----

Btw this last statistic would certainly be interesting. I don't think anyone is below 2 (Ogier had the spin on SS1 and then the ditch on Friday), Neuville is on 8+

2. Likes: jparker (29th January 2018),skarderud (28th January 2018),steve.mandzij (28th January 2018)
    Liked 706 Times in 333 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    imho the major problem is at slippery stages(asphalt/gravel),not bumpy.
    For sure you are correct, if they had a problem in the bumpy sections last year, that seems to have been improved. I said last year, the rear end of the C3 is loose, and when the tyres cant hold on the driver is always on a knife edge to keep it all pointing the right way.
    Its not a coincidence that on the 1 proper dry stage Meeke was the fastest.

Liked 1,446 Times in 828 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bearclaw View Post
    does somebody know, is the 2019 edition of rally monte carlo again based in gap. if I remember correctly there was a discussion of going back to valance and the ardeche region.
    I remember I saw in a french website on Thursday they just agreed to have the rally again in Gap in 2019. There were some talks about going to Valance a couple of years back but at then end as you can see we are staying in the champions land.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 467 Times in 284 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    WHAT?

You been watching some different rally?
    Retired from 3rd place due to alternator. Fastest on Saturday leg. Cruising for PS on Sunday and took 3 points.

Number of mistakes: 2 (overshoot on SS3, and spin SS9 which he still won by 22s).

----
    You didn't even bother watching RedBull's review to see him smashing through some peasants' front yard. Let alone multiple times going wide at exit of corners, at places where nobody else (first 20 or so cars) did it.
    Watch more clips, kiddo, and go to bed early today.

Liked 1,878 Times in 734 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A FONDO View Post
    Mikkelsen had absolutely no idea what he is doing this weekend, a miracle he reached the finish somehow!
    Third when he retired, fastest on leg 2 by 12 sec and one small spin makes you not have a clue what you are doing...?

Edit: mknight wrote it already but doesn't hurt to repeat it.
    Last edited by SubaruNorway; 28th January 2018 at 18:24.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

7. Likes: jparker (29th January 2018),skarderud (28th January 2018)
    Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    Classic clipping the bank with the front of the car is he? Or is he losing the rear
    front wheels at fresh snow(more adhesion) rear wheels at less adhesion,late on gas at exit =spin.

Liked 76 Times in 38 Posts

Lucky Irishman

Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    I bet Kris can't believe his luck with 17points. Lappi's mistake and fastest time on power stage. Bet he will take that !!!!

Liked 747 Times in 381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doubled1978 View Post
    For sure you are correct, if they had a problem in the bumpy sections last year, that seems to have been improved. I said last year, the rear end of the C3 is loose, and when the tyres cant hold on the driver is always on a knife edge to keep it all pointing the right way.
    Doesn’t look too much like they have put any money into developing it, rather just kicked on with a view to seeing what they can pick up in (what’s probably) their last year.

Meeke looks like a broken man already.

Just hoping Peugeot pick up the baton, especially now the WRC seems gaining some of its former strength.

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bassist View Post
    I bet Kris can't believe his luck with 17points. Lappi's mistake and fastest time on power stage. Bet he will take that !!!!
    as he mentions at citroen racing final press confernce,yes he admits that he cant believe it.
    The laughable is that citroens plans for power stage, was maximum points for Breen, while Kris has to hold his position.
    Nothing went as they planned.

Liked 747 Times in 381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doubled1978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    as he mentions at citroen racing final press confernce,yes he admits that he cant believe it.
    The laughable is that citroens plans for power stage, was maximum points for Breen, while Kris has to hold his position.
    Nothing went as they planned.
    Why would they plan it to have Breen collecting more points?