Page 178 of 191 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1904
    Liked 3,791 Times in 1,979 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A FONDO View Post
    You didn't even bother watching RedBull's review to see him smashing through some peasants' front yard. Let alone multiple times going wide at exit of corners, at places where nobody else (first 20 or so cars) did it.
    Watch more clips, kiddo, and go to bed early today.
    That's the overshoot on SS3 that I mentioned, but collecting stuff together is too hard for brainiacs like you, much easier to just spam random insults.
    Last edited by mknight; 28th January 2018 at 18:03.

2. Likes: EstWRC (28th January 2018)
    Liked 170 Times in 97 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bassist View Post
    I bet Kris can't believe his luck with 17points. Lappi's mistake and fastest time on power stage. Bet he will take that !!!!
    As a Meeke fan, who thought "oh well that's that" at the end of day one, I'm quite pleased with this rally. Not so bad.

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
    Why would they plan it to have Breen collecting more points?
    probably they fear Kris to told him for max attack. lol

Liked 3,791 Times in 1,979 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Morte66 View Post
    As a Meeke fan, who thought "oh well that's that" at the end of day one, I'm quite pleased with this rally. Not so bad.
    Meeke did what I thought was impossible from him. The only stage where C3s had top pace was the dry PS (both runs).

But he kept it together and just by staying on the road and not making big mistakes it's 4th place!! That's what I was missing from him before and especially last year, settling for some "worse" result instead of binning it. If he can repeat that and takes the wins where C3 is strong (sure looks strong for Corsica based on the PS here), he might be somewhere near the top of the championship by the end of the year.

6. Likes: peter_85 (28th January 2018),sonnybobiche (28th January 2018)
    Liked 747 Times in 381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    Cheers, makes sense.

Liked 747 Times in 381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doubled1978 View Post
    For sure you are correct, if they had a problem in the bumpy sections last year, that seems to have been improved. I said last year, the rear end of the C3 is loose, and when the tyres cant hold on the driver is always on a knife edge to keep it all pointing the right way.
    Its not a coincidence that on the 1 proper dry stage Meeke was the fastest.
    as he mentions at citroen racing final press confernce,yes he admits that he cant believe it.
    The laughable is that citroens plans for power stage, was maximum points for Breen, while Kris has to hold his position.
    Nothing went as they planned.
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Meeke did what I thought was impossible from him. The only stage where C3s had top pace was the dry PS (both runs).

But he kept it together and just by staying on the road and not making big mistakes it's 4th place!! That's what I was missing from him before and especially last year, settling for some "worse" result instead of binning it. If he can repeat that and takes the wins where C3 is strong (sure looks strong for Corsica based on the PS here), he might be somewhere near the top of the championship by the end of the year.
    I reckon he will be in a better place with a new team boss, rather that the previous chap, who seemed to do everything to demotivate him.

Different mindset will hopefully enable him to drive with his head more than last year.

Saying that, even if he does this, the car might be so bad that even getting a fifth or six on some rally’s might be seen as a ‘result’.

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Ogier mentions again the new meteo guy. Bluuford have made a mess.lol

We had some changes in the team, some new engineers, a new meteo forecaster who is unfortunately from Estonia – that’s why we got it wrong sometimes! No, I mean when we know how hard it is, we have to congratulate all of them, they have all tried as hard as they can.

https://www.fia.com/news/wrc-seb-ogi...huge-challenge

10. Likes: AnttiL (28th January 2018),seb_sh (28th January 2018),steve.mandzij (28th January 2018)
    Liked 133 Times in 62 Posts
    I highly recommend to watch onboards from SS9 (Ogier had few big moments, especially this where he destroyed rim)

12. Likes: Morte66 (28th January 2018)
    Liked 296 Times in 135 Posts
    end of SS12 on redbull TV, ogier gets the gifts from the french dude and complain about tricky conditions, and end up saying "l'annee prochaine je suis plus la" which means next year i wont be here...

14. Likes: EstWRC (28th January 2018),steve.mandzij (28th January 2018)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    The Belgian co-driver came back on this incident, as well as on those who enamelled the race of their rival Sébastien Ogier, who has the flair to always go to the fault "in the good place".

"We were trapped at the outset in a very delicate part, but it is very important to score points on each event, so we are happy to have achieved this goal, said Nicolas Gilsoul at the microphone. Olivier Gaspard, the RTBF's special correspondent in the south of France, we were also able to show our speed and consistency afterwards, which bodes well for the rest of the championship. Sebastien Ogier rally? No, it's NOT his rally, he made more dumplings than us, with all the respect I have for Julien (Ingrassia, his co-driver, Ed) and Sébastien. There are two peeled and three sheared, one of which holds his GoPro instead of pushing the car, and when it happens to him, there are fifty spectators and they come right away. good time !"

https://www.rtbf.be/sport/moteurs/ra...-50?id=9824133
    Poor Jilsoul, too much time with Neuville has affected him.

16. Likes: EightGear (28th January 2018)