Page 2 of 191 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,261 Times in 892 Posts
    Really hoping Citroen can find enough self respect to run 3 cars next year. Ford third car and privateers is the only bit of intrigue left now really.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 2,275 Times in 1,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    Really hoping Citroen can find enough self respect to run 3 cars next year. Ford third car and privateers is the only bit of intrigue left now really.
    Would not surprise me to see Meeke and Breen in a 2 car team for some rounds. The sheikh/Loeb and maybe Lefebrve running in a 3rd car on the least costly events. Lefebrve in the r5 for a lot of wrc2.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Liked 49 Times in 27 Posts
    Abbring understand will be there with Fiesta R5

Liked 49 Times in 27 Posts
    3 days prior to closing of entries and totally silence here.....Anybody knows guys will participate ???? There will be a Greek crew in small category with R2 ..... Meantime still awaiting for Citroen and M-Sport 3rd driver

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JTGANG View Post
    3 days prior to closing of entries and totally silence here.....Anybody knows guys will participate ???? There will be a Greek crew in small category with R2 ..... Meantime still awaiting for Citroen and M-Sport 3rd driver
    Kalle Rovanperä with TGS Skoda Fabia R5, since the factory team is skipping the event. It's sure weird that we still don't know the third drivers of those factory teams.

Liked 377 Times in 187 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Kalle Rovanperä with TGS Skoda Fabia R5, since the factory team is skipping the event. It's sure weird that we still don't know the third drivers of those factory teams.
    I suppose Citroen and M- Sport are going to make official announcements right before the release of the starters list.

Quote Originally Posted by Watson View Post
    I suppose Citroen and M- Sport are going to make official announcements right before the release of the starters list.
    Entries close on 22th Dec and Entires should be published on 12th Jan

Liked 12,161 Times in 5,215 Posts
    usually after the closing the entries are starting to leak
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

9. Likes: pantealex (19th December 2017)
    Liked 377 Times in 187 Posts
    Well with Citroen I'm pretty sure it will be Meeke (since he's the teamleader), Breen (he did exceptionally well last year with the '16 spec DS3) and Lefebvre (it is supposed to be one of his stronger rounds).

For M-Sport the third car will be either Camilli or Suninen, probably Camilli because again it is one of his stronger rounds. I mean if Tidemand or someone else was in the mix I guess we would have heard a noise or two by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Watson View Post
    Well with Citroen I'm pretty sure it will be Meeke (since he's the teamleader), Breen (he did exceptionally well last year with the '16 spec DS3) and Lefebvre (it is supposed to be one of his stronger rounds).

For M-Sport the third car will be either Camilli or Suninen, probably Camilli because again it is one of his stronger rounds. I mean if Tidemand or someone else was in the mix I guess we would have heard a noise or two by now.
    Elementary dear Watson, but Tidemand already announced his Skoda contract, and with Østberg's announcement of going to WRC2 it seems it cannot be anyone else than those two for M-Sport. For Citroen, we don't know yet if they are running two or three cars from the main team but Meeke and Breen truly seem confirmed, having been testing.
    Last edited by AnttiL; 19th December 2017 at 12:36.