Page 173 of 191 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1904
    Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    It's good to note that the PS is actually pretty bumpy stage therefore I would say the problems with C3 are not that much related to the suspension (at least tarmac one) but rather to the diff setup or geometry.
    That's a good point actually... Maybe torque split issue still or just diff controller?
    Something mechanical?

Liked 2,261 Times in 892 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cali View Post
    Martin Kangur is quite good and fast driver hinself so beaing a gravel crew is not what he really wants...
    I think Ott probably was referring to the fact that the gravel crew have a very stressful and pressurized job on the Monte.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

3. Likes: AnttiL (28th January 2018),EstWRC (28th January 2018)
    Liked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    I think its the first time in years that in monte all the championship contenders get solid points.... Great start for the season.
    For the championship yes, but for me this wasn’t an epic Monte. Early problems of the Hyundai’s meant there wasn’t a battle at the front and WRC2 turned to shit after one day too.

5. Likes: steve.mandzij (28th January 2018)
    Liked 3,774 Times in 1,677 Posts
    Fastest driver today - Thierry Neuville - https://rally-base.com/2018/rallye-m...8/?ssGroupId=7

7. Likes: A FONDO (28th January 2018)
    Liked 629 Times in 347 Posts
    What a start to this season! Great rally, enjoying the whole event.
    About Mr.Perfect-Ogier: I've imagined that he will be so superior. After last year's Neuville's "gift" I was convinced that the place on a podium will be a success for Ogier. Indeed he is on podium, but on on the 1st place. And so convincingly, he just won few stages, but those, where the conditions were really bad...and he made a big lap compare to others. The drive of a multiple champion. Nothing more to say.
    Toyota boys: a real contenders for the championship. Tanak impressed.
    Latvala less, but still he will show his "muscles" already in Sweden. Lappi-also remarkable. Mistake on the PS will be forgotten soon.
    Meeke-big dissapointmet, except points at the end.
    Hyundai-rally to forget.....but there is always a team, who can not be happy with the result. Still nothing lost. Future looks bright for them.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    For the championship yes, but for me this wasn’t an epic Monte. Early problems of the Hyundai’s meant there wasn’t a battle at the front and WRC2 turned to shit after one day too.
    epic montes usually mean that everyone is out apart from a clear winner that makes the championship boring... i prefer boring montes and an exciting season ahead.

10. Likes: Rallyper (28th January 2018),satukata (28th January 2018)
    Liked 352 Times in 184 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    Back to the Czech Championship for him then..
    Unfortunately, yes ....

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    I think Ott probably was referring to the fact that the gravel crew have a very stressful and pressurized job on the Monte.
    Thus not what he really wants....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Liked 2,275 Times in 1,069 Posts
    That's the mercurial speed Meeke has. Pulled a fastest time from nowhere, Neuville and Mikkelsen not sure what hit them in that power stage! I'm sure Meeke can barely believe he's ended up with 17pts from this weekend despite the performance. Still, a worry for the c3 on very bumpy and slippery tar. Same problems as last year here....

Lappi unlucky to lose 3 places but small mistakes have cost him. On the whole though Toyota will be delighted, he has again shown massive potential and it was a superb performance from the whole team. Jari and Tanak will be championship contenders and my money is on one of the two winning in Sweden, considering all the testing they've already done and knowing the car suits those roads. Tanak just keeps getting better and better!

As for Seb, once again he shows he's the master. Maybe not the fastest driver anymore if you put all the drivers head to head over a single stage shootout, but over the course of a whole rally he's by far the cleverest and that's why he's still favourite for the title. Absolutely brilliant when the conditions were at their most difficult this weekend, and he managed the rally brilliantly from Thursday night onwards.

Can't wait for Sweden!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by er88; 28th January 2018 at 13:38.

14. Likes: satukata (28th January 2018)
    Liked 168 Times in 128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Jan Kopecký and Pavel Dresler won WRC2 by nearly 15 minutes and RC2 by more than 5 minutes...
    Congrats to him. Job well done.