Page 135 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1514
    Liked 1,445 Times in 828 Posts
    Have to say, really like the fact that the Manu. Champ. seems to be up for grabs this year, 11 points seperating the 4 teams, even Citroen are there in the mix with that C3....Speaking of Citroen, what a drive by Craig!!! Truely deserved, hope that next time he'll be on the podium, he'll be on the top spot, Citroen clearly need to put him in the car for Corsica & Catalunya. Seems like we're in for one hell of a season...better than the last. It's a good thing Tanak left M-Sport, makes it that much more exciting, and with Mikkelsen now added to the mix, should be a pretty special season. As for Ogier, imho it was sportsmanship like at all...but I won't get in to that much as you guys already opened a thread for that. M-Sport clearly need Teemu for more than 8 rounds this year (7 after this), he's shown that he's mature and able to pick up good points and that's after only 3 rallies in the car, I'm sure by the time we get to the half-way point of the season he'll grab his first podium. Congrats for Hyundai & Co. after a difficult Monte, hope all teams can keep it up so we'll have a fascinating fight on our hand.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Seems there is some overhype over Breen's performance. I think he has always did well in Sweden, in fact one of the 2 wrc rallies he had '14 was in Sweden. But not undermining his performance after all, he did great job. Of course it will be Citroen's decision to give him more chances, if they have the money (perhaps) I don't see obstacles Breen to do full season.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 1,115 Times in 596 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ESTR View Post
    Maybe Cit. needs to re-consider again and let Mads drive a few more rallies. He was amazing despite his low mileage in that crappy car. And moving from side to side like crazy and set some amazing times. And most importantly without a crash even on a Colin's crest he survive twice and jump furthest of all (again twice). And what Meeke do? No pace from two rallies (except that ps on Monte) and here destroy any chances of any point whatsoever. Craig is superb and deserves full year but it is how it is. They just want to lose again...
    Don't expect mads to do so well on other surfaces, snow is his home territory.

Liked 9,311 Times in 4,938 Posts
    Ogier's PS onboard is available on WRC+... nobody waiting for him at stage end.
    #M-SPORTER

5. Likes: Zeropt (18th February 2018)
    Liked 307 Times in 186 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    2nd on road in mexico. dont think it was worth the effort. he will be complaining there too

7. Likes: Eli (18th February 2018),KKS (18th February 2018),steve.mandzij (18th February 2018)
    Liked 378 Times in 184 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Just as it should be.

Liked 307 Times in 186 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ESTR View Post
    Maybe Cit. needs to re-consider again and let Mads drive a few more rallies. He was amazing despite his low mileage in that crappy car. And moving from side to side like crazy and set some amazing times. And most importantly without a crash even on a Colin's crest he survive twice and jump furthest of all (again twice). And what Meeke do? No pace from two rallies (except that ps on Monte) and here destroy any chances of any point whatsoever. Craig is superb and deserves full year but it is how it is. They just want to lose again...
    neither citroen had pace on monte. meeke was generally on ogiers pace fri and sat, less so tanaks, but these 3 were running 8th, 9th and 10th. breens pace was very good, with the obvious benefit of road position. top 3 cleared snow.. next 3 made tracks.. next lot were on rails... especially fri. meeke, ogier, evans etc are not 1-2s/km slower... maybe 1 or 2 10ths in a straight fight.

ostberg performace was below what i was expecting given his road position. he wanted to change to his own setup saturday, and sure he complained about that. i dont think he adds that much.

cant wait to see Meeke and Loeb on Mexico... or better still Corsica.. there could be a massive battle between those 2.

Liked 3,776 Times in 1,679 Posts
    It looks like comedy of M-Sport continues. Evans 26 mins later to TC19A...

11. Likes: A FONDO (18th February 2018),AnttiL (18th February 2018),KKS (18th February 2018),Mirek (18th February 2018),René (18th February 2018),Zeropt (18th February 2018)
    Liked 378 Times in 184 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    It looks like comedy of M-Sport continues. Evans 26 mins later to TC19A...
    ... I understand why, and even more so when it's a fight for a title etc. I am not against team orders, I think it is a part of the game. However, when they decide themselves to take a penalty for driver A to get an advantage, then they choose to take a penalty on driver B to negate issues from Driver A it's just mocking the sport.

13. Likes: KKS (19th February 2018),steve.mandzij (18th February 2018)
    Liked 2,275 Times in 1,069 Posts
    ESTR, realistically Mads won't fight for rally wins in many other rounds due to the huge competition we now have in WRC. Citroen have their budget locked in, and aren't going to pay for him to do more rallies based on a 6th place finish on basically his "home" rally, where he also had a very good road position. Realistically you'd be looking only at events like Argentina/ Portugal and Sardinia where Mads would have a chance at bettering that 6th place.

Sure id like him to do more rounds, the more cars the better. And I know he only had a day of testing and did well considering that, but unless he helps pay for a drive and brings budget he won't get any imo.
    The more pressing matter for Citroen is to get Breen in the car for Corsica and Spain (sadly Mexico is too late I'm presuming). And also to keep up the development work on the C3 so they are in a position to fight seriously for titles in 2019, and attract another quality driver if they've shown their car is good enough.