Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,367 Times in 710 Posts

Colin Clark Kitchen Table

Love these youtube episodes from Colin. Especially when he invites friends.

This one one of the best to date
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ8eqBMt-x4&feature=youtu.be

Much knowledge around the table!

Liked 2,261 Times in 892 Posts
    Interested to see how this develops after Colin fired some fairly public shots at the Absolute Rally podcast. Definitely found the Mads episode insightful - even if it did demonstrate no one knows what the heck is happening with Mikkelsen!
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

3. Likes: sonnybobiche (26th April 2017)
    Liked 9,258 Times in 4,912 Posts
    I posted links to these CCKT podcasts here a couple of times but there was no response or reaction.

I prefer the Absolute Rally podcast myself, but all rally discussion is welcome.

Liked 233 Times in 115 Posts
    Sorry Fast Eddie WRC, when you posted the link in the technical forum, I should have said "thank you", as I listened to it and liked it.

Liked 216 Times in 105 Posts
    Its good to have another avenue of information, but they sure did kiss Ostbergs backside in the interview with him... I prefer the more realistic approach of Absolute Rally.

Liked 216 Times in 105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    Interested to see how this develops after Colin fired some fairly public shots at the Absolute Rally podcast. Definitely found the Mads episode insightful - even if it did demonstrate no one knows what the heck is happening with Mikkelsen!
    What was he saying about their podcast?

8. Likes: sonnybobiche (26th April 2017)
    Liked 9,258 Times in 4,912 Posts

10. Likes: b3637853 (26th April 2017)
    Liked 352 Times in 208 Posts
    I listened to the first ep in the new format which they have "friends" .... boy did I loose interest and got bored... there needs to be some sort of structure to the show

Absolute Rally is great, but a bit of studdering and too much babble sometimes but it's grown in me

In saying that, what did Clark say about Absolute Rally?

I know Colin was going to name his show Total something as he has the rights to the old sponsorship to the old Absolute Rally..
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

12. Likes: sonnybobiche (26th April 2017)
    Liked 2,261 Times in 892 Posts
    I think Colin's big thing about Absolute Rally was that they really had no insight and it was all a bit removed from the WRC. Not a quality product etc. Clearly some bad blood there from past dealings.

I think honestly a lot of the stuff he's done recently with his kitchen tables has been no better - in that it's just pure speculation and nothing beyond what we do on the forum anyway. But I think we all love a bit of speculation so there's nothing wrong with that. I also like Absolute Rally but there's a bit too much banter/schtick at times like you say Matt.

Undoubtedly though Col has more clout and contacts and on balance I've enjoyed watching these new episodes so far. Always difficult to pull something together when people are in different places. Sounds quality/internet connection etc.

Warning - Watching the latest episode will make you come dangerously close to liking Jost Capito!

All that aside - if I could pick one single person to build a podcast around it would be Julian Porter. That guy really has his ear to the ground and has some great insight and stories. Every time I hear him talk he's superb.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 2,275 Times in 1,069 Posts
    Have to say ive really enjoyed these new podcasts. And as Simmi says, I saw a new side to Jost Capito in that interview/ video. Seems to have rallying in his blood and could have talked for hours, seemed like he didn't want to log off! People love to moan about everything these days but getting a different driver on every show and also people like Jost is good enough for me. A very solid start for the new podcast, and the more rally media the better imo

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk