Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Liked 359 Times in 191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pulsar View Post
    My plan for Friday was sweet lamb first run and then myherin second run. I would sleep at sweet lamb overnight and then go to myherin by car after the first sweet lamb run is over. Do you think it is doable? I am worried that i would need to park the car very far from the myherin stage.
    This is my plan too - apart from the sleeping in Sweet Lamb?! - and hope it is possible to do the Sweet Lamb to Myherin section.

Do you mean between SS3 and SS5?

Liked 1,244 Times in 676 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomhlord View Post
    This is my plan too - apart from the sleeping in Sweet Lamb?! - and hope it is possible to do the Sweet Lamb to Myherin section.

Do you mean between SS3 and SS5?
    Sleeping overnight in the stage is all part of the fun of watching the event. Hotels/ B&Bs are cheating.....

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 84 Times in 30 Posts
    The extra £10 charge for overnight parking is a bad idea in my opinion - it will be interesting to see if it leads to an increase in roadside parking in the areas near to forest car parks. If a lot of people do this to avoid the additional cost, it could backfire on the organisers and cause PR issues for future events.

4. Likes: RS (13th October 2017)
    Liked 1,529 Times in 657 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Whinlatter View Post
    The extra £10 charge for overnight parking is a bad idea in my opinion - it will be interesting to see if it leads to an increase in roadside parking in the areas near to forest car parks. If a lot of people do this to avoid the additional cost, it could backfire on the organisers and cause PR issues for future events.
    I hadn't noticed that. I wonder/can't find what they consider to be overnight parking. Does anybody know what time they'll stop charging the overnight fee or are they going to keep that secret...? If I use the official car parks I usually arrive around 4am, which I'd hope isn't considered overnight!

Liked 706 Times in 333 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the sniper View Post
    I hadn't noticed that. I wonder/can't find what they consider to be overnight parking. Does anybody know what time they'll stop charging the overnight fee or are they going to keep that secret...? If I use the official car parks I usually arrive around 4am, which I'd hope isn't considered overnight!
    Isn't the overnight charge only applied if you don't have a World Rally Pass? I understood it that if you had a WR Pass you weren't charged the overnight fee....

Liked 1,244 Times in 676 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Whinlatter View Post
    I had no idea there was a £10 surcharge - I've just gone on the website. I'm gobsmacked at the thievery, the excuses they use are absolute bollocks.

You'll probably find parking roadside will not be allowed; temporary clearways will likely be set up; and parking laybys closed.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

8. Likes: sonnybobiche (20th October 2017)
    Liked 26 Times in 9 Posts
    No charge from 5 a.m onwards.

Liked 2,261 Times in 892 Posts
    The livery for Matt Wilson's car has been revealed and it's a return for Tunnocks branding - coming from his co-driver Stu Louden.

Also some Tunnocks on Ott's car - which I think will also have Autosport Show big branding like we've seen for the last two seasons. There's a reason the photo is cropped like this.

RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

11. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (19th October 2017)
    Liked 12,162 Times in 5,216 Posts
    they totally ruined Tänaks livery

#8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

13. Likes: A FONDO (21st October 2017),AnttiL (19th October 2017),EightGear (19th October 2017),Fast Eddie WRC (19th October 2017),pantealex (19th October 2017),Simmi (19th October 2017),the sniper (19th October 2017)
    Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    they totally ruined Tänaks livery
    Good thing is it gets fully covered in mud before the first split time.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

15. Likes: AMSS (19th October 2017),AnttiL (19th October 2017),EstWRC (19th October 2017),Fast Eddie WRC (19th October 2017),pantealex (19th October 2017),Simmi (19th October 2017),WRC1 (19th October 2017)