Page 8 of 92 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    I think Suninen must still try to get silver in WRC2. And Rovanperä will probably use the same livery as in Liepaja. As you see, Red Bull is sponsoring many drivers like Evans and Neuville, but only their helmets have Red Bull colors. Same with Kalle.
    I don´t believe that Kalle will have PIRELLI stickers in Michelin (or DMack) equipped car
    Otherwise probably same, he has hole years contract with IKH and other sponsors.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

Liked 2,261 Times in 892 Posts
    Some really nice strength in depth in the R5 class and good to see a few new faces.

I hope Henning can make the entry work. Last time he was entered for GB two years ago he was a no-show.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    He tried Mexico also, but in the end didn`t start for some reason.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi guys, second time at the Wales rally for me (last year was great, thanks also to the info that you provided on the forum!).

My plan for Friday was sweet lamb first run and then myherin second run. I would sleep at sweet lamb overnight and then go to myherin by car after the first sweet lamb run is over. Do you think it is doable? I am worried that i would need to park the car very far from the myherin stage.

thank you!

Liked 36 Times in 17 Posts
    The drive from the Sweet Lamb car park to Myherin car park is 5 minutes at most. However if the car park is busy it'll be one hell of a long walk up a steep hill, its the 'Pikes Peak' section if Myherin. If you go on youtube and watch some incar from the Mid Wales stages and have a look at the stage maps itll give you an idea of the walk

Liked 668 Times in 285 Posts
    This has to be the first WRC event that i'm more interested in WRC2 instead of big boys. Of course Tidemand already won the championship but that only means that even he is just fighting for the rally win instead of championship points.
    Tidemand, Suninen and Camilli all want to prove that they have what it takes to be in WRC next year. Then we have tons of young guys that are stilll trying to make a name to themselves on international level including Veiby, Huttunen, Greensmith, Loubet, Nordgren, Cave, Rovanperä and many others.
    All of them have a change to make top-3 but not being there would kinda set them back, like why would you hire Pontus to WRC if he is not able to beat these guys on R5's?
    My top-3 would be Tidemand, Suninen and Rovanperä in some order.
    Is this actually toughest WRC2 event ever?
    Last edited by Essaj; 12th October 2017 at 21:41.

7. Likes: AnttiL (13th October 2017),Rallyper (15th October 2017)
    Liked 487 Times in 242 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Essaj View Post
    Is this actually toughest WRC2 event ever?
    Must be! Don´t be surprised if the Finns will take 1-2-3 win...

9. Likes: Allez Andruet (13th October 2017),AnttiL (13th October 2017)
    Liked 208 Times in 109 Posts
    Updated entry list on website now , Emil Bergkvist now added

https://walesrallygb.com/documents/L..._(amended).pdf

11. Likes: pantealex (16th October 2017),Rallyper (15th October 2017)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Al-Qassimi is now car #7. In Finland he was #8. Does this have something to do with the cars having to do certain rallies with the same parts like Mikkelsen had to use Paddon's differentials in Spain?

Also the numbering of non-manufacturer WRC cars is interesting. Østberg is #14, Serderidis #15, Sordo #16, Al-Rajhi #17 and Solberg #18. Is it just based on who entered first?

Liked 1,995 Times in 793 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Al-Qassimi is now car #7. In Finland he was #8. Does this have something to do with the cars having to do certain rallies with the same parts like Mikkelsen had to use Paddon's differentials in Spain?
    Sounds like a good guess, never thought about that.