Page 55 of 93 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 924
  1. #541
    Senior Member Sulland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kristiansand, Norway
    Posts
    4,504
    Like
    369
    Liked 360 Times in 193 Posts
    Obviously hard for a private team to get the 2017 generation WRCar to work for a whole rally.
    Østberg struggles with the car once more.
    www.parcferme.no

  2. #542
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    17,835
    Like
    5,424
    Liked 7,904 Times in 3,656 Posts
    BILLIOT Jérémie‏*@planetemarcus
    #WRC SS11 #WRGB Mads Ostberg retires from today in Wales due electric issue http://bit.ly/2yPBlHA

  3. Likes: slamc (28th October 2017)
  4. #543
    Senior Member KKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Kyiv
    Posts
    3,210
    Like
    1,144
    Liked 668 Times in 411 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland View Post
    Obviously hard for a private team to get the 2017 generation WRCar to work for a whole rally.
    Østberg struggles with the car once more.
    Or it's a special M-Sport act that no other team can maintain they car

  5. #544
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    17,835
    Like
    5,424
    Liked 7,904 Times in 3,656 Posts

  6. Likes: Rallyper (28th October 2017)
  7. #545
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    35
    Like
    0
    Liked 30 Times in 13 Posts
    https://youtu.be/bVeSeBT9Zy0 my vid of Meeke yesterday

  8. #546
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    243
    Like
    0
    Liked 63 Times in 43 Posts
    Nice rally by Evans so far, hope he wins this one. It seems the D-mack's work exellent on this rally. He knows the roads so whitout any mechanical troubles it looks good.

    Pace shown by Neuville is also nice, bit of a shame his team mates are not able to put somewhat more pressure on Ogier.

  9. Likes: Rallyper (28th October 2017)
  10. #547
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    England
    Posts
    138
    Like
    0
    Liked 48 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvel View Post
    Nice rally by Evans so far, hope he wins this one. It seems the D-mack's work exellent on this rally. He knows the roads so whitout any mechanical troubles it looks good.

    Pace shown by Neuville is also nice, bit of a shame his team mates are not able to put somewhat more pressure on Ogier.
    Mikkelsens penalty will be removed. So he will be able to put some pressure on Ogier.

  11. #548

  12. Likes: abxyz (28th October 2017),dimviii (28th October 2017)
  13. #549
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,395
    Like
    1,855
    Liked 901 Times in 543 Posts
    Some really good shots now on WRC+ live TV!!
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

  14. #550
    Senior Member SubaruNorway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Biri, Norway
    Posts
    3,837
    Like
    14
    Liked 714 Times in 297 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Mikkelsens penalty will be removed. So he will be able to put some pressure on Ogier.
    Source?
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

  15. Likes: KKS (28th October 2017)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •