Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 924
  1. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,930
    Like
    426
    Liked 1,570 Times in 689 Posts
    Anyone heard anything about Henning? Will he actually start this one?
    My rally photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94998505@N03/albums

  2. #102
    Senior Member SubaruNorway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Biri, Norway
    Posts
    3,760
    Like
    8
    Liked 619 Times in 262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    Anyone heard anything about Henning? Will he actually start this one?
    You will know on shakedown as normal
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

  3. Likes: Munkvy (23rd October 2017),Myrvold (21st October 2017),pantealex (21st October 2017),satnav (21st October 2017),TWRC (21st October 2017)
  4. #103
    Senior Member BigWorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    597
    Like
    133
    Liked 269 Times in 157 Posts
    Dmack says two World Rally Cars will run Dmacks, Elfyn and...? Henning?

  5. #104
    Senior Member Andre Oliveira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,353
    Like
    1,233
    Liked 1,986 Times in 934 Posts
    Mads

  6. Likes: pantealex (22nd October 2017)
  7. #105
    Senior Member EstWRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    3,443
    Like
    1,422
    Liked 2,738 Times in 1,224 Posts
    And there’s a reason for it. Ott said in Spain that dmack will come with a new tyre and in his eyes Evans is the man to beat in Wales.
    Tänak: "Better than I expected. Lots of sideways - and we enjoy that."

  8. Likes: pantealex (22nd October 2017)
  9. #106
    M-Sport WRC Champions '17 Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    8,039
    Like
    1,703
    Liked 3,508 Times in 1,893 Posts
    Would be great for Evans to win at home in Wales... AND M-Sport to win the Championship on Rally GB.

    Also it'll be a boost going forward for Evans if he is to be their no.1 driver in 2018.

  10. Likes: Jinu13 (24th October 2017)
  11. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,285
    Like
    1,709
    Liked 793 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Would be great for Evans to win at home in Wales... AND M-Sport to win the Championship on Rally GB.

    Also it'll be a boost going forward for Evans if he is to be their no.1 driver in 2018.
    I´m happy with your positivity, but no. NO! Never will happen. Evans to win Rally GB.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

  12. #108
    M-Sport WRC Champions '17 Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    8,039
    Like
    1,703
    Liked 3,508 Times in 1,893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    I´m happy with your positivity, but no. NO! Never will happen. Evans to win Rally GB.
    Well if he can come within 0.7s of a win abroad, it has to be possible at home !

  13. #109
    M-Sport WRC Champions '17 Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    8,039
    Like
    1,703
    Liked 3,508 Times in 1,893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC View Post
    110km wow, that's nearly 70 miles - how will they cope?
    I know... nothing compared to the old RAC Rally days.

    At least the day is long with the night stages added.

    "A marathon 17-hour Saturday includes a double loop of stages in Dyfi and Gartheiniog, before two night tests close the action."

  14. #110
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    45
    Like
    2
    Liked 35 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    I know... nothing compared to the old RAC Rally days.

    At least the day is long with the night stages added.

    "A marathon 17-hour Saturday includes a double loop of stages in Dyfi and Gartheiniog, before two night tests close the action."
    I agree, last year when saturday basically finished after lunchtime was rubbish. Im not against the service park as entertainment, but its not a substitute for being out on stages, and should never be marketed as such.

  15. Likes: Jinu13 (24th October 2017)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •