Hybrid View

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

Should Vettel be banned?

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Another point to note that hasn't been mentioned is that Vettel was way too close to Hamilton in the preceding corner. If you replay the race in real time there is a camera angle of the cars going into that corner before Vettel hit him. That camera angle shows that Vettel was much closer to Hamilton than any of the following cars were to him or each other, which is further proof that Vettel messed up. All the other drivers had the smarts to stay further clear of their opponents.

I'm glad the FIA are going to investigate Vettel, I had heard it from a friend of mine that works in the F1 fraternity on Monday but had no confirmation. Ban him for the championship and teach the little runt a good hard lesson he so badly needs.
    Jesus...you really hate him, don't you ?!
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino View Post
    Jesus...you really hate him, don't you ?!
    I have met him on a number of occasions, didn't like him when I met him, don't like him now. That witty happy personality he tries to put on is an act and that is gradually beginning to show over the last year and a half. I wrote this quite some time ago on the forum. I am not surprised this is happening.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    I have met him on a number of occasions, didn't like him when I met him, don't like him now. That witty happy personality he tries to put on is an act and that is gradually beginning to show over the last year and a half. I wrote this quite some time ago on the forum. I am not surprised this is happening.
    There's nothing wrong, in disliking a person but I think you should be more objective when judging his behavior, especially when this person is a professional driver, that can make mistakes due to huge adrenaline !
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

4. Likes: Big Ben (28th June 2017)