Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post

Baggy you've proposed Freudian psychological affect on Fettel and his team. I don't think those really affect sociopaths, which is the behavior he has exhibited. He needs, and deserves real sanction.

I was just pointing out that he was made to look stupid , Taz .

Nobody likes that , even sociopaths .

I never heard a single comment during all of this mess that said that he deserved no sanction at all . It was all about what degree of sanction he deserved .

And , just for the record , I think a black flag would have been appropriate at the time , or a race exclusion retrospectively .

You should not be allowed to do what he did .

The issue now is that they may now appear to have done this either for the sake of an exciting championship , or specifically for the sake of one specific team or competitor , rather than for the sake of fairness .
Fairness is what I wish to see , and perhaps we don't know some of the details , though i can't imagine what they'd be to make this a fair decision in the end .

I get his anger , if he felt he'd been brake-checked , and his actions , but only up until that sideswipe occurred .
Whether he meant to do it or a mistake , it's worth a harder slap than he got .

I expect to hear a lot of jeering if he gets on the podium at the next one , and he'll have to field a hell of a lot of questions about all this at the next race , so the nightmare isn't over for Seb by any means .

For me , with them still close , and the added tension this will make , the season looks still set to be one to remember for a long time .