Oh totally forgot about the prize money, and also I havent followed U27 too closely this year but it always seems that speed wise it's always been Ingram and Huttunen battling for the victory but now that I took a bit of look to stage results Zawada has been quite fast also atleast on tarmac, interesting to see can he keep up on Liepaja.

But coming back to the future of these drivers. Getting 100k to drive R5's in ERC sounds like a alot of money but it's actually just like 2 events with test's and then rest you need to be able to back yourself..
Ingrams case it seems like there is no extra money coming his way since he is only driving ERC events at the moment but maybe they have already some plans for next year?
Huttunen has driven R5 in Finland and R2 in germany this year but is his management able to get their budget up for next year to drive whole season with an R5 if he dosent get the Hyundai deal?
Zawada also has driven just a few rallies in last couple of years, I wouldnt get my hopes up to see him driving a full R5 season even with winning this years title price.