Liked 273 Times in 189 Posts

15 Rally Legend 19-22 October 2017 Repubblica di San Marino

Hey,
    This will be my first visit to the event, and I have a few questions in regards.
    First off, how does it work exactly? how many stages are there and where are they located?
    Second, I just saw the prices of the tickets and I was wondering, how can I buy them online? each time I go to tickets (in the website itself) it just shows me the prices of the tickets. Do any of you guys have an idea of how I can purchase these?
    Third, where would you recommend staying at the time of the event? San Marino itself or somewhere nearby?
    Thanks for all the help!!
    If in doubt, flat out!

Hey guys, I opened this thread last week & I see a lot of you have seen it but haven't replied, would be nice to at least know where would you recommend to stay during the weekend 'cause I haven't found any accommodation in San-Marino itself.
    If in doubt, flat out!

Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Hey guys, I opened this thread last week & I see a lot of you have seen it but haven't replied, would be nice to at least know where would you recommend to stay during the weekend 'cause I haven't found any accommodation in San-Marino itself.
    I was there in 2015. Nice event with a lot of awesome cars and quite a lot of spectators. We were staying in Rimini which is full of hotels and restaurants with good prices at that time of the year. It is only about 20 km from Rimini to Serravalle although roads can be very very busy. We didn't buy any tickets online, it is easy to buy them in service park.

Quote Originally Posted by tpt010 View Post

I was there in 2015. Nice event with a lot of awesome cars and quite a lot of spectators. We were staying in Rimini which is full of hotels and restaurants with good prices at that time of the year. It is only about 20 km from Rimini to Serravalle although roads can be very very busy. We didn't buy any tickets online, it is easy to buy them in service park.
    Thanks and where are the stages located? how far away are they (if at all) from San Marino?
    If in doubt, flat out!

Liked 49 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Thanks and where are the stages located? how far away are they (if at all) from San Marino?
    It is hard to believe, but all stages are located in the terriory of San Marino (the state not the City)