Page 78 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Teams

Liked 3,795 Times in 1,982 Posts
    There was a rumor about Sordo not driving in 2018 and probably going to rallycross.

Liked 134 Times in 93 Posts
    and Paddon have huge support from Hyundai New Zealand and other sponsors...

Liked 30 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    There was a rumor about Sordo not driving in 2018 and probably going to rallycross.
    any link about that?

Quote Originally Posted by mArvAlcao17 View Post
    any link about that?
    Strong rumours are only about Hyundai and Marcus Gronholm involving, I didn't find anything about Sordo being there too. If they make a car surely seat is taken by his son Niclas Gronholm (now he drives fiesta).

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    I (one)bet that Østberg is frustrated with his season. Change of co-driver, change of team, skipped events, lots of technical problems where the M-Sport cars didn't have any. If he's offered a seat at M-Sport I don't think he will think twice. The downside of this is that it would take a WRC seat off some newcomer. Or maybe he could take his personal sponsor money to M-Sport for a four-car team? Probably also depends on Ogier's decision...

Liked 3,795 Times in 1,982 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mArvAlcao17 View Post
    any link about that?
    Nope, A. Grøndal said he heard it during the live broadcast of PowerStage.

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    I (one)bet that Østberg is frustrated with his season. Change of co-driver, change of team, skipped events, lots of technical problems where the M-Sport cars didn't have any. If he's offered a seat at M-Sport I don't think he will think twice. The downside of this is that it would take a WRC seat off some newcomer. Or maybe he could take his personal sponsor money to M-Sport for a four-car team? Probably also depends on Ogier's decision...
    I hope Mads doesn’t take one of the main seats at MSport but if he wants to pay for a fourth car that could be good for him, no more excuses.

Ogier-Evans and Suninen in DMack sounds like a nice lineup to me.

8. Likes: Allez Andruet (30th October 2017),AnttiL (30th October 2017),Sub_Skoda (30th October 2017)
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    I hope Mads doesn’t take one of the main seats at MSport but if he wants to pay for a fourth car that could be good for him, no more excuses.

Ogier-Evans and Suninen in DMack sounds like a nice lineup to me.
    Fuck suninen. I would go with Pontus. He is capable more than Suninen. If Suninen were that good he would not be sitting on third place. And with M-Sport team (sure he do 2 events in WRC car), but he isn't quite there yet.

Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    Thats why he could benefit from DMack. Seems to be great for learning consistency and preserving but fast driving (as he already showed quite promising speed on his two outings). Would be nice to see Tidemand as well though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmop View Post
    Thats why he could benefit from DMack. Seems to be great for learning consistency and preserving but fast driving (as he already showed quite promising speed on his two outings). Would be nice to see Tidemand as well though.
    Pontus need challenge. Most of the year he was just cruising because of mistakes other have doing.