Page 55 of 97 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 967

Thread: 2018 Teams

  1. #541
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    298
    Like
    103
    Liked 132 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rhm View Post
    Looking forward to fifteen minutes of contradictory waffle.
    But that's exactly what you just did..........

  2. #542
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    42
    Like
    38
    Liked 35 Times in 15 Posts
    Ha yeah, just for a bit of fun.
    I'm trying to guess what will come up in the podcast, any further suggestions?

    :P

  3. #543
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,269
    Like
    882
    Liked 1,048 Times in 504 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rhm View Post
    Ha yeah, just for a bit of fun.
    I'm trying to guess what will come up in the podcast, any further suggestions?

    :P
    I mean, obviously, half of the podcast will be about how great Kris Meeke and Citroen were in Spain

  4. Likes: rhm (10th October 2017)
  5. #544
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    248
    Like
    0
    Liked 140 Times in 70 Posts
    Contract made in Spain...Firstly a closelly connected person to Tänak and M-Sport said here already in August or early September that the deal is signed, now all this.

  6. Likes: pantealex (10th October 2017),racerx1979 (10th October 2017)
  7. #545
    Senior Member smsgrafica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    279
    Like
    77
    Liked 119 Times in 69 Posts
    Please remind me when Ott was being treated like a clear Nr. 2 driver? Because I haven't seen any team orders in fovour of Ogier this season...
    Viola ad oltranza...

  8. #546
    M-Sport WRC Champions '17 Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    8,038
    Like
    1,703
    Liked 3,507 Times in 1,892 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B View Post
    So if you switch to a new employer, you ask him to pay something to your former employer because you like him?
    No, but Tanak could play hardball and say he will stay at M-Sport unless Toyota pay a fee. After all there is no shortage of money in Toyota.

  9. #547
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,269
    Like
    882
    Liked 1,048 Times in 504 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmop View Post
    Contract made in Spain...Firstly a closelly connected person to Tänak and M-Sport said here already in August or early September that the deal is signed, now all this.
    Yeah, WRC contracts are made over a weekend, it's a quick job, just write a paper, two copies, one for the team and one for the driver, both sign, that's it.

  10. Likes: pantealex (10th October 2017)
  11. #548
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    738
    Like
    734
    Liked 362 Times in 178 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    No, but Tanak could play hardball and say he will stay at M-Sport unless Toyota pay a fee. After all there is no shortage of money in Toyota.
    Wishful thinking

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  12. Likes: AnttiL (10th October 2017),pantealex (10th October 2017),racerx1979 (10th October 2017),rhm (10th October 2017),seb_sh (10th October 2017)
  13. #549
    Senior Member racerx1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    338
    Like
    46
    Liked 229 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smsgrafica View Post
    Please remind me when Ott was being treated like a clear Nr. 2 driver? Because I haven't seen any team orders in fovour of Ogier this season...
    Please remind me of a reason when team orders needed to be given thus far?

  14. #550
    M-Sport WRC Champions '17 Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    8,038
    Like
    1,703
    Liked 3,507 Times in 1,892 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by er88 View Post
    Wishful thinking.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Just a theory to make sense of the rumour.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •