i think Ogier will Remain @ M-sport this year is his year to fine tune his car. i dont think if ford is a Bad car. most Drivers need to get use to a Car before they go flat out.

Even latvala when he went to Toyota. the Car was changed, many things had to be changed to the Car. and as we know Latvala is quicker to get used to a Car than most drivers. many Drivers struggle when they change the Car. we have seen that a lot.

my thoughts
Toyota - Latvala,Lappi,Suninnen. Haninnen is not a fast driver Sorry for saying that but that is what i think

Ford - Ogier,Tannak,Evans. what reason will Tannak Have to leave ford now? its the only Team that took him and got him there. he will not want to leave that quickly

Citroen - Meeke,mikklesen, i dont see any of the others to be competative. mikklesen should be Citroens Savior. if Meeke dont get his drive up. he is screwed( i like this guy)

Hyundai- same as it is. i dont see why any of the two to not want the other. all drivers are better. and already used to the Car properly and they are leading the championship and probabbly will win it.