Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 639 Times in 505 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    Yeah , Tazzy , he sure looks shaky , and really sounded bummed in the press scrum .

But , I still have a little faith in the lad , and think he's gonna get his first points tomorrow .

I will be a little surprised, not a lot surprised. I know he has his homeboyz there, but according to my information this is his first time he's driven this course, and starting p17 is a big ask. However it would go a long way to get him on track in an otherwise disappointing season. I mean like dude when did Felipe baby dominate a teammate like this.
    May the forza be with you

Quote Originally Posted by baggy
    is just , well , almost unbelievable .
    I
    t's the stuff that dreams are made of!

It makes me think how cool it would be if Mike was participating in the festivities at whatever level of involvement he would chose.

Liked 785 Times in 582 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    It's the stuff that dreams are made of!

It makes me think how cool it would be if Mike was participating in the festivities at whatever level of involvement he would chose.
    Too true , Taz .
    Lewis is only a few away from Michael's record , and driving for his last team .
    To have the German ace participate in any way would be a dream in itself for his fans .

Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    [/B]
    I will be a little surprised, not a lot surprised. I know he has his homeboyz there, but according to my information this is his first time he's driven this course, and starting p17 is a big ask. However it would go a long way to get him on track in an otherwise disappointing season. I mean like dude when did Felipe baby dominate a teammate like this.
    Yeah , Flip's looking pretty comfy in his seat right now , playing the mentor role .

17th ain't great , but the way it looks to me , you'll likely have a Haas , Sauber , and Torro Rosso slapping walls at some point , so there will be some opportunity to move up .

Liked 180 Times in 140 Posts
    I wonder if the money Lance Stroll is bringing to Williams is enough to offset their loss of income by finishing sixth in the constructors championship rather than fifth or even fourth where they would belong if they hadn't turned into a one-car-team.
    Oct. 31, 1999 - one of the blackest days in motorsports.

Quote Originally Posted by gm99 View Post
    I wonder if the money Lance Stroll is bringing to Williams is enough to offset their loss of income by finishing sixth in the constructors championship rather than fifth or even fourth where they would belong if they hadn't turned into a one-car-team.
    There are a lot of people saying he should be given some time ; that he's really up against it as a new guy to these machines .
    Claire Williams is at the front of that line , defending him , so they seem to still have some faith .

He says he's not affected by the "haters" , but he's only 18 .
    He'll learn .
    And , his first point(s) is(are) going to make a big difference in his confidence , and if he can stay clean through this one to score it(them) , it will be an extra good boost .

Maybe it's just wishful thinking , because it's been a while since I've had a Canuck for whom to root , but I have a feeling it's going to smooth out for our Lance , and soon ...........This race , in fact .

I am a Leaf fan , though , and we haven't had a cup since the advent of colour television , so take my judgement as such .

Go time dawgz!

Yeah babe!

Oh man Felipe is pissed off

Dude, Verttel and Kimi got swamped