Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,261 Times in 892 Posts
    After days of news and updates the entry list has ground to a halt on 89. There will still be more before the deadline I'm sure - although I believe the entry fee is slightly more expensive now.

Not sure who else to expect really. Maybe a few more Belgian guys (Dilley, De Mevius, Cherain??)

From the BRC there's only Matt Edwards I can think of who hasn't entered in terms of R5 guys. As for TER who knows. Was Tempestini supposed to be doing the entire series?
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 1,472 Times in 572 Posts
    I don't think we can expect Tempestini, also no De Mevius.
    Dilley should be there I think, Cherain was trying to get the budget. Also, there are a few R5 cars entered but not on the entrylist yet: Gottig, Cave and Maeyaert.
    Maybe we can still expect Orsak, Weijs, Ingram (Adam R2)...? Usually there are a few surprises the last days, so let's hope some people will still be added.

Liked 824 Times in 372 Posts
    Matt Edwards will enter and I think Dilley also. Cave is not sure yet I think.. No De Mevius but Cherain is trying to gather budget ..

Edit: Cave is sure with the i20 R5 probably his entry is not 100 % correct yet.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk
    Last edited by mousti; 29th May 2017 at 20:11.

Liked 484 Times in 248 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    After days of news and updates the entry list has ground to a halt on 89. There will still be more before the deadline I'm sure - although I believe the entry fee is slightly more expensive now.
    Think they might just have had the weekend off; five new additions this morning including Maeyaert officially and another Porsche.

De Mevius is there in an R2. Or is that a different one? Guillaume instead of Gyslain?

Whilst I expect the top few locals and Neuville to fight for the overall, I'm really intrigued to see who'll come out top of the B(r)RC contenders. I'd guess Cronin would be slight favourite, but could be a good sub-plot.
    aka Rodger Davies

Quote Originally Posted by dodge33cymru View Post
    Think they might just have had the weekend off; five new additions this morning including Maeyaert officially and another Porsche.

De Mevius is there in an R2. Or is that a different one? Guillaume instead of Gyslain?

Whilst I expect the top few locals and Neuville to fight for the overall, I'm really intrigued to see who'll come out top of the B(r)RC contenders. I'd guess Cronin would be slight favourite, but could be a good sub-plot.
    Yes, there are 2 brothers De Mevius, Ghislain and Guillaume. Guillaume drives his RACB 208 R2, his brother Ghislain drives a Fabia R5, but not in Ypres.

For the victory, it will be Neuville against Neuville and the reliability of the i20 R5. No one on the current entry list will be anywhere close...

Liked 9,258 Times in 4,912 Posts
    What sort of start order is likely here, there being several different championships running ?

Just wondered in case of rain and the cutting leading to muddy roads for the later cars...

There is qualifying stage if you pay extra. About the rest, I have no idea about the starting order...

Seems to be the same as previous years - anyone who pays can do the qualifying, top 15 are chosen and the rest go on qualification times.

Not sure if paid RC4 cars will run ahead of non-paid RC2 ones (for example), but I would imagine so.
    Last edited by dodge33cymru; 30th May 2017 at 17:03.
    aka Rodger Davies

Liked 824 Times in 372 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    What sort of start order is likely here, there being several different championships running ?

Just wondered in case of rain and the cutting leading to muddy roads for the later cars...
    Golden entries (RC2 and RGT) will do Qualifying Stage.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Dilley is confirmed; is he any good compared to the other quick Belgians?
    aka Rodger Davies