Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 426
  1. #191
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    18,172
    Like
    3,711
    Liked 4,628 Times in 1,992 Posts
    No, looked like electronics. Short stop after slow driving but full speed after restart.

  2. #192
    Senior Member itix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,062
    Like
    876
    Liked 543 Times in 314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    No, looked like electronics. Short stop after slow driving but full speed after restart.
    Oh... not unlikely. Plenty of electrics issues on Hyundai wrc cars this year.

  3. #193
    Senior Member Sulland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kristiansand, Norway
    Posts
    4,380
    Like
    308
    Liked 246 Times in 151 Posts
    Abbring does well in the 208!
    www.Rallye-info.com

  4. #194
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,909
    Like
    421
    Liked 143 Times in 98 Posts
    Thierry neuville reports problems with pop off valve at end of SS5 #ypresrally

  5. #195
    Senior Member itix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,062
    Like
    876
    Liked 543 Times in 314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland View Post
    Abbring does well in the 208!

    He ususally does, before he crashes or it breaks down. He has afaik one victory so far in the Belgian rally championship.

    Edit, double checked... 1 victory, one 3rd, one crash and one water pump failure.
    Last edited by itix; 23rd June 2017 at 18:55.

  6. Likes: Sulland (23rd June 2017)
  7. #196
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,909
    Like
    421
    Liked 143 Times in 98 Posts
    Great to see a young gun like Demaerschalk going well! (In a DS3)

  8. #197
    Senior Member itix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,062
    Like
    876
    Liked 543 Times in 314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HaCo View Post
    Thierry neuville reports problems with pop off valve at end of SS5 #ypresrally
    Mirek, br21 etc that know more than me. Isn't this pop off valve made famous chiefly by the 208 a standard FIA component? Or am I completely lost?

  9. #198
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    18,172
    Like
    3,711
    Liked 4,628 Times in 1,992 Posts
    Br21 Is working in Ypres now but yes, it's standard FIA part. However the issues are often relaret to the position in car for example due to airflow in the engine compartment And possible overheating.

    Meanwhile massive moment for Yates, but he managed to get away with it. Also big moment for Bouffier. The place where one of Moffet brothers rolled few years back.

  10. Likes: dimviii (23rd June 2017),itix (23rd June 2017)
  11. #199
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    18,172
    Like
    3,711
    Liked 4,628 Times in 1,992 Posts
    Another big moment for Preston.

  12. #200
    Senior Member itix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,062
    Like
    876
    Liked 543 Times in 314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Br21 Is working in Ypres now but yes, it's standard FIA part. However the issues are often relaret to the position in car for example due to airflow in the engine compartment And possible overheating.

    Meanwhile massive moment for Yates, but he managed to get away with it. Also big moment for Bouffier. The place where one of Moffet brothers rolled few years back.
    Time for a redesign then maybe... thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •