Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dodge33cymru View Post
    No thanks, I don't want it clashing with Le Mans :P
    By a week either way ��
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 9,312 Times in 4,938 Posts
    Chris Ingram is trying to put together an entry for Ypres as there is a big gap until the next ERCJ round in Poland.

3. Likes: Mirek (13th May 2017),mousti (13th May 2017),Simmi (13th May 2017)
    Liked 2,261 Times in 892 Posts
    For those keen to track entries, the organisers are releasing info on their Facebook page, often before the rolling entry list gets updated - https://www.facebook.com/RallyYpres/

Interesting to see a works Skoda Fabia on the official poster and big Skoda backing for the event. Makes me wonder whether they would consider putting in one of their guys? Quite tight between Czech champ and WRC rounds so probably just a dream.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 490 Times in 250 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    For those keen to track entries, the organisers are releasing info on their Facebook page, often before the rolling entry list gets updated - https://www.facebook.com/RallyYpres/

Interesting to see a works Skoda Fabia on the official poster and big Skoda backing for the event. Makes me wonder whether they would consider putting in one of their guys? Quite tight between Czech champ and WRC rounds so probably just a dream.
    Good spot: would be good if they brought in a hot shoe. I think Skoda Belgium (or the guys that ran Loix) were planning on giving their youngster (Axel B?) an R5 debut at Ypres, but that is a 'very works' livery on the poster.

Good to see some of the 'questionable' UK entries committing early. Was worried that Bogie might not fancy it after his start to the season. I guess Tom Cave and Jonny Greer are the two other big names I hope to see appear.

Not sure if the Hyundai Cave has been using is the same as the one Lim or Neuville are earmarked to drive.
    Last edited by dodge33cymru; 14th May 2017 at 12:14.
    aka Rodger Davies

Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    The new driver for Skoda Belgium is Achiel Boxoen. Son of a well-known Gentleman driver. He hasn't proven anything yet and next week will be his first proper event with R5, Sezoens Rally. Don't expect much from him...

Liked 825 Times in 373 Posts
    Some rumours from speed Magazine declaring that Hyundai could bring another Factory driver at the start in Ypres and Skoda with a multiple winner or also a factory driver..

Don't see it happen, but we can only hope

Boxoen and Debackere both officially on the list now.

I feel the organisers have at least one big name they are expecting. I remember during Sweden they had a screenshot of the top 10 and said something like "we know how many of these drivers will be in Ypres, but do you?". Neuville was the only obvious one.

I can't see Hyundai bringing Paddon or Sordo. I suppose Abbring isn't on the list yet, but that would surprise me. Not sure who their other options would be, but wouldn't mind seeing Cave be given the chance to continue his BRC campaign.

No shortage of choices for Skoda, but not sure who an obvious one would be. Kopecky is the tarmac expert, but Tidemand and Mikkelsen seem to their international 1 & 2 at the moment.
    Last edited by dodge33cymru; 19th May 2017 at 21:31.
    aka Rodger Davies

Liked 825 Times in 373 Posts
    It could be one of his last outings of Abbring this year with Peugeot, money is running out..

Cave hopefully does a good rally this weekend and then Ypres will be probably his next one. Don't know who is putting him at the start this weekend because it's a (former) factory i20 R5 and Hyundai Motorsport is present this weekend there for him I think.

Abbring might be noticeably absent so far, but De Cecco's 208 T16 is on the entry now, for fans of nice sounding R5s.
    aka Rodger Davies

Liked 1,176 Times in 389 Posts
    Abbring will be there, with 208 R5.
    Neuville will come with Hyundai R5.