Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 426
  1. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    6,797
    Like
    440
    Liked 852 Times in 474 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira View Post
    Thanks but it seems i can't get this 'Front Runner' Channel. Youtube it is for me.

  2. #102
    M-Sport 2x Champions 2017 Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    7,966
    Like
    1,692
    Liked 3,453 Times in 1,861 Posts
    Anyone found a good test video ? All the ones I see on YT seem to be shot from the pace where the drivers turn around so there are no shots of the cars in full attack..

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    665
    Like
    345
    Liked 235 Times in 149 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Anyone found a good test video ? All the ones I see on YT seem to be shot from the pace where the drivers turn around so there are no shots of the cars in full attack..
    There's a good onboard from Osian Pryce if you go to Dale Furniss' Facebook page (think it's linked to Ypres' official FB too).


    I'm guessing there's no chance of any English-language radio this year? That's one thing I will miss from the ERC.
    aka Rodger Davies

  4. #104
    M-Sport 2x Champions 2017 Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    7,966
    Like
    1,692
    Liked 3,453 Times in 1,861 Posts

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,114
    Like
    304
    Liked 539 Times in 241 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Anyone found a good test video ? All the ones I see on YT seem to be shot from the pace where the drivers turn around so there are no shots of the cars in full attack..
    Test stages are mostly forbidden area for spectators
    www.wrcpickem.weebly.com

  6. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,114
    Like
    304
    Liked 539 Times in 241 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dodge33cymru View Post
    There's a good onboard from Osian Pryce if you go to Dale Furniss' Facebook page (think it's linked to Ypres' official FB too).


    I'm guessing there's no chance of any English-language radio this year? That's one thing I will miss from the ERC.
    Maybe they will do some effort to clearify certain things in English, given the international field.
    www.wrcpickem.weebly.com

  7. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    17,387
    Like
    5,004
    Liked 7,333 Times in 3,421 Posts
    Mireks and Tommeckes seat at Ypres


  8. Likes: aykutbilir (23rd June 2017),Munkvy (22nd June 2017),WUff1 (22nd June 2017)
  9. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,114
    Like
    304
    Liked 539 Times in 241 Posts
    Qualy could be interesting, high possibility of heavy thunderstorm about 2 hours before the start of shakedown. If that is the case, it will be very very tricky.
    www.wrcpickem.weebly.com

  10. #109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    17,387
    Like
    5,004
    Liked 7,333 Times in 3,421 Posts

  11. Likes: aykutbilir (23rd June 2017),WUff1 (22nd June 2017)
  12. #110
    M-Sport 2x Champions 2017 Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    7,966
    Like
    1,692
    Liked 3,453 Times in 1,861 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dupanton View Post
    Qualy could be interesting, high possibility of heavy thunderstorm about 2 hours before the start of shakedown. If that is the case, it will be very very tricky.
    As I said a while back, if its wet the qually and start order could be crucial with mud coming from the cuts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •