Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 105
  1. #61
    Senior Member Jarek Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    5,554
    Like
    900
    Liked 947 Times in 512 Posts
    Cyprus may have turned into a shitty rally, but those helicopter views are beautiful!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruc6d6ldCh4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTu6VV3QWA

    I never liked filming from helicopter as it lacks dynamics, but those shots are great!
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

  2. Likes: dimviii (18th June 2017)
  3. #62
    Senior Member stefanvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,651
    Like
    1,294
    Liked 798 Times in 559 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    I meant Stephane Sarrazin, I heard his team was leading the race after 3 hours.
    Sarazin, oh well he didn't lead I think, it is hard to find useful info on websites these times.
    Last edited by stefanvv; 18th June 2017 at 00:26.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

  4. #63
    Senior Member Jarek Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    5,554
    Like
    900
    Liked 947 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    Sarazin, oh well he didn't lead I think, it is hard to find useful info on websites these times.
    Really? According to http://wyscigi.autoklub.pl/news/klopoty-toyoty,77272 it's Mike Conway, Kamui Kobayashi and Stéphane Sarrazin who are leading the race after 9 hours.
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

  5. #64
    Senior Member stefanvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,651
    Like
    1,294
    Liked 798 Times in 559 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    Really? According to http://wyscigi.autoklub.pl/news/klopoty-toyoty,77272 it's Mike Conway, Kamui Kobayashi and Stéphane Sarrazin who are leading the race after 9 hours.
    It is lying.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

  6. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,427
    Like
    434
    Liked 965 Times in 430 Posts
    Sarrazin was leading yes.

    But Toyota have completely disintegrated again, unbelievable.
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

  7. #66
    Senior Member stefanvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,651
    Like
    1,294
    Liked 798 Times in 559 Posts
    And now seems as much disappointing as Cypres rally. Unbelievable.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

  8. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    150
    Like
    193
    Liked 118 Times in 52 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EightGear View Post
    Sarrazin was leading yes.

    But Toyota have completely disintegrated again, unbelievable.
    Do we think Tommi and his village people would be up for running a sportscar team?

  9. #68
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7
    Like
    0
    Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    Video of crashes of Bostanci, Kajto and Magalhaes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohv6WD93L1g
    I can't figure out what was the issue with this corner. It looks like a wrong note, but that would explain one crash, not 3!

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  10. Likes: Rallyper (18th June 2017),WRC1 (18th June 2017)
  11. #69
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    6,153
    Like
    75
    Liked 1,120 Times in 540 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXYrally View Post
    I can't figure out what was the issue with this corner. It looks like a wrong note, but that would explain one crash, not 3!

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    From my point of view - wrong pacenote for Kajto (there is also short discussion after crash between Kajto and Jarek). For Bostanci and Magalhaes, I think they have lost concentration a little bit when they saw Jarek showing OK sign.

  12. Likes: WRC1 (18th June 2017)
  13. #70
    Senior Member Jarek Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    5,554
    Like
    900
    Liked 947 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    From my point of view - wrong pacenote for Kajto (there is also short discussion after crash between Kajto and Jarek).
    Yes, but they are not discussing pacenotes. They are commenting how lucky they are, that they didn't roll the car.
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •