Page 39 of 281 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Hyundai WRT

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
    I guess if Loeb beats Neuville on most rounds then we will see if he's past it or not. I don't think they have done this because they feel sorry for him. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he goes for another championship. He's certainly not going to sign up with them to drop a position to let TN past... no way.
    He will not go to any championship, he will miss Monte, he has not a full year contract and honestly, even if I think he is the best of all time, he's not at the same level he was 10 years ago.

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by able1 View Post
    Hyundai is not the car for Mikkelsen, he did good in VW , only reasonable move for him is Msport. Hyundai is worst team out of the four (performance wise), only Neuville can drive it well.
    Any development on the i20 for 19, that might give Andreas back the good feeling?

if not;
    Pay him out of his contract, so he can go to be lead at Ford.
    Even if he has contracted full seson for Hyundai!
    Last edited by Sulland; 12th December 2018 at 15:56.

Liked 31 Times in 24 Posts
    I guess if Loeb beats Neuville on most rounds then we will see if he's past it or not. I don't think they have done this because they feel sorry for him. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he goes for another championship. He's certainly not going to sign up with them to drop a position to let TN past... no way.
    Loeb cannot beat Neuville on most rounds because he will not drive most rounds , Loeb will do 3-4 rounds max

Liked 1,885 Times in 738 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CWJ View Post
    Or a proper relation to an(other) engineer
    Being overrun by the team/ex F1 engineer has been an issue i understand.

Colin Clark must be giggling his ass off by the people who mocked him on here the other day with Loeb actually going to Hyundai now it seems.
    Last edited by SubaruNorway; 12th December 2018 at 15:49.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

5. Likes: Maui J. (14th December 2018),WRC1 (12th December 2018)
    Liked 747 Times in 381 Posts
    Loeb cannot beat Neuville on most rounds because he will not drive most rounds , Loeb will do 3-4 rounds max
    How are you so sure that his contract is for 3-4 rounds max? I thought they were releasing details tomorrow?>

Liked 2,842 Times in 1,615 Posts
    He doesn´t need to beat Neuville. It´s not that kind of contract. I´d rather say he´s the one who will help TN get the title if possible. The others in Huyndai didn´t make it.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

8. Likes: Rally Power (12th December 2018)
    Liked 31 Times in 24 Posts
    How are you so sure that his contract is for 3-4 rounds max? I thought they were releasing details tomorrow?>
    3-4 rounds is an estimate (my estimate) , he has said it so many times that he will not come back full time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    He doesn´t need to beat Neuville. It´s not that kind of contract. I´d rather say he´s the one who will help TN get the title if possible. The others in Huyndai didn´t make it.
    Do you really think, if he has a sniff of victory, he will roll over and let Neuville win? I just can't see it happening. I think they have hired him to let him do his thing, which is winning.

3-4 rounds is an estimate (my estimate) , he has said it so many times that he will not come back full time.
    Yeah, I get that, and I appreciate I might be living in hope, but I just think things will have changed in his mind now he's dropping ten (is it ten?) RX rounds... and because of the feeling he got when he won again. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

Liked 132 Times in 69 Posts
    So i can imagine it will go something like this at hyundai this year. Paddon huttenen in wrc2 pro keep paddon match fit and step him back up to full wrc program 2020. Neuville full season. Loeb in for mikkelson on tarmac rounds leaving loeb neuville sordo. Thats a strong tarmac lineup. And sordo/loeb to alternate some gravel events ones sordo isnt so strong on. And possibly sweden