Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts
    Well done Tazio!

2. Likes: Tazio (29th November 2017)
    Liked 639 Times in 505 Posts
    Thanks Andy!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 54 Times in 41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_swiss View Post
    If you win, we might just have to meet up at Gaslamp and put on a little celebration
    Looks like I owe you one
    Congrats on the double.
    "Wives live longer than husbands, because they are not married to women" Colin Mochrie - "Whose Line is it anyway?" - The funniest TV show on earth!

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    Tazio seems to win everything this season
    Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogued post_id=748655 time=1521080670 user_id=38403
    Hi everyone!

Testing is done, McLarens are already breaking down, and everyone is gearing up for the start of the 2018 Formula 1 season!

In lieu of any information on Pob and his return to run the Interforum Legaue, I have offered to continue where we left off last season. For those who weren't aware, I'm Dogued over at F1Forum and I picked up the league mid season last year. I carried on the fine work the Pob had begun, but I forgot one simple thing; to have an InterForum league, I needed to actually post the results around or interest wanes! But not this time 8)

I will use ZDKF1 results after each round to gather data for the following categories:

Interforum League Championship
    Each week, the Top 10 players will be assigned points per position. These points will add to their forum's total.
    Caveats are:
    * Only 2 players per forum in the Top 10
    * Equal ZDKF1 points will be split by difference to Pole time. Further ties will be split by Spot On then Top 10. If players have identical results and are the first 2 represnting their forum, a tie for position will be given. If they are fighting for the 2nd representative place, the player who is higher in the ZDKF1 list will be given the place and points.
    * Absent results do not count for position.
    Defending Champions: F1Forum.org

Interforum Individual Championship
    Using the points gained by the Top 10 each round, this will be the total points for the season. Ties on points will be seperated by Wins/Seconds/Thirds.
    Defending Champion: Pob (F1 Technical)

Interforum Qualifying Championship
    Individual Championship that uses pole times. This year the points will be: 2 points if your guess is within 0.25% and 1 point if within 1%. Additional 1 point for correct polesitter. As per ZDKF1, driver must actually start on pole on Sunday.
    Rankings shall be based on total difference to pole time. Absent times WILL be counted in total time.
    Defending Champion: Natny (F1Forum.org)

Interforum ZDKF1 Points Championship
    Individual Championship that uses actual ZDKF1 points rather than positional points.
    Defending Champion: Tazio (Motorsport Forums)

For those wishing to join up, please head on over to ZDKF1 Sign Up and jump on board! Existing players can log in HERE.
    A reminder, if you can please go to your profile on the page and ensure your forum tag is at the start of your name, (i.e. f1tec_bigmangalhit)
    and if you can let me know your ZDKF1 nick on this thread, I can make sure nobody is missed.

In the past, F1 Technical has had a number of entrants (I had 14 "f1tec_" names last season), but many drop off after the first few rounds. Would be great to see this forum back to full strength! Remember, you can tip the whole season early then edit as you go, that way you have an entry incase you forget a round.

Good luck to everyone!
    I poached this off another forum! I don't know if they are purposely dogging us or not. But what ever the reason we need a huge consortium of players, and maybe take home the big eagle.
    My picks are already in.
    Who is with me!

7. Likes: mr_swiss (20th March 2018)
    Thank you for finding this Tazio.
    I'll be in

Good luck everyone
    "Wives live longer than husbands, because they are not married to women" Colin Mochrie - "Whose Line is it anyway?" - The funniest TV show on earth!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    It's not ignoring you!

I've tried creating the thread a couple of times now and it isn't posting or it's not being approved for some reason. I had the same issue on F1tech (an over zealous mod kept rejecting it) before the admin made sure it finally got through. Perhaps my post is sitting waiting for approval somewhere? Have submitted again just incase a McLaren Gremlin escaped and ate it!

Either way, I did pop over today to resurect this thread at the very least, to let everyone know I'm still doing it for 2018 and picks need to be in by midnight Thursday this week!

Just a reminder, can you make sure your name has MF_ at the front so I don't miss anyone! I'll post the list of entries following round 1, if I have missed someone then it's easy to pop them in and adjust results.
    Last edited by Dogued; 21st March 2018 at 03:53.

10. Likes: Tazio (22nd March 2018)
    Thanks bro!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Third time, still didn't work. have messaged mark to see if I can get one approved for this season's results.

Posted

Thank you Dogued for running this

14. Likes: Tazio (22nd March 2018)