Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
Time for a maladjusted rant .

Just how am I to be adjusted ?
Firstly , if I lose any points I am sure to end up last , so obviously , I should have points added , instead of subtracted .
This makes perfect sense if you look at it from only my point of view .

As surely I would have gotten them all correct and be leading the table in that race , giving me only a few extra points should really be punishment enough .

And , where's the proof that I even missed a race ? The words "fake news" come to mind .
I've heard rumours of there being Russians involved .

Maybe the site was hacked . Ever think of that ? Huh ?

I think there are far too many questions and not enough answers to even think of adjusting that score !
In fact , without a complete commission investigating this travesty , I say there can be no adjustments !

Here here ! Come on , chaps ! Who's with me !
The only reason I missed races was to give everyone a fighting chance really. It's obvious we would dominate if we picked for every race.

I'm kind of mad that you caught on to the Russians being involved.... damn Sochi race giving people hints and all. We can call a commission into things, but if this heads towards impeachment hearings the fake news will spread like wildfire.

But on a serious note, since I missed the first one I decided that unless anyone wanted to allow "auto picks" that I would subtract the points.