Hi everyone,

the zdkf1 site has had an overhaul and, after skipping the opening race, is now ready for you to make your predictions for the season. If you haven't played before, it's really easy: sign up and start your nickname with "mf_" and predict the top 10, pole sitter and pole time for each race. If you're a returning player, you will need to reset your password.

I believe ze Dutch Kiwi is planning a few more improvements to the website during the season, and the website is already a bit easier to use particularly for those on phones or tablets.

As always, slightly late predictions can be emailed to support@zdkf1.com and will be included at their discretion, but if you post them here too then I can at least include them towards the league. (I will be particularly kind with predictions for China as I am rather late posting this!)

I'll try and do a more fleshed out opening post after China, the only other thing to add for now is I think the risk bonus boundaries are still very safe ≤19, safe 20-22, moderate 23-25, risky 26-28, crazy 29+.

Good luck!

pob