Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Liked 11,149 Times in 4,425 Posts
    By the way now I see that aside of U27 Ingram won among all R2 by 0,1 seconds over Delgado.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 5,552 Times in 2,296 Posts
    Rallypower, the Skoda Fabia R5 are owned by Aloísio Monteiro and serviced by ARC Sport Not the same.

Super result of Bruno and my friend Hugo. They deserve all the best things are going on in this season.

Luky? Superbe, another level all weekend and in a non EVO2 car (Kajto EVO2). Congrats Alexey and Arnautov

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    What to say more about Lukyanuk supreme speed? Only that it’ll be totally unfair if he eventually doesn’t become ERC champ (well, maybe he could wait another year in case Magalhães runs the champ‘ship…)!
    don't think that Magalhaes is at same level as Luky.

Liked 1,474 Times in 573 Posts
    Great performance for Luky and Magelhaes (probably leading the championship?), but also for Michel, for who it was his first foreign event I think. He finished only 9s behind Lopez and in front of Griebel and Gryazin. He will suffer on gravel for sure, but might fight for the title anyway.
    I don't understand what happened with Bouffier this weekend. Never was fast, very disappointing. Same for Griebel who should have been up there with Lopez and Michel.

Liked 9,337 Times in 4,957 Posts
    @ChrisIngramGB
    Get in ! 2 out of 2 ! What an insane rally 😳👌 one of the most rewarding wins yet 😅 car was fantastic @Opel and perfect job @EAERallying https://t.co/hX7oEvqmOE

Liked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WUff1 View Post
    A rather boring rally. ERC is not back again it seems, lot of gentlemen drivers as regulars (except for guys like Luky, Kajto and hopefully Magalhaes this year), top ten with at least 50% national drivers, like last year.

Biggest dissapointment: Bouffier. Just a shadow of former years. Also Griebel seemed to drive on a safe mode for the whole rally.
    Not much competition at the front for sure, Lukyanuk really dominated. Very strong on tarmac now, Kopecky should be worried for Barum.

No sure I agree on your analysis of the rest, who are these regular gentleman drivers you are referring to? The younsters aren't yet consistent enough but I think Gryazin, Griebel, Michel and the Peugeot guys all seem to have potential.

Do agree on Bouffier though, I don't know what's happened to him. He wasn't great on Monte or Corsica but I thought at the time that was just because he was up against Mikkelsen in a works Skoda. I was glad to see him join the championship but i hope he improves and gets up to speed again soon.

7. Likes: Jarek Z (7th May 2017)
    Liked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    I must say this crash is very well documented. Kasperczyk has never been that famous
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FXfClBq5MQ
    Indeed.. I expect his sponsors are delighted with his performance this weekend. Half a million views on Youtube.

9. Likes: Jarek Z (7th May 2017),Rally Power (7th May 2017)
    Liked 352 Times in 184 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    Not much competition at the front for sure, Lukyanuk really dominated. Very strong on tarmac now, Kopecky should be worried for Barum.

No sure I agree on your analysis of the rest, who are these regular gentleman drivers you are referring to? The younsters aren't yet consistent enough but I think Gryazin, Griebel, Michel and the Peugeot guys all seem to have potential.

Do agree on Bouffier though, I don't know what's happened to him. He wasn't great on Monte or Corsica but I thought at the time that was just because he was up against Mikkelsen in a works Skoda. I was glad to see him join the championship but i hope he improves and gets up to speed again soon.
    I meant drivers like Thurn und Taxis, Botka, the Polish guys, Bostanci and so on. About the Peugeot guys, Michel, Gryazin and others I´m with you, About Griebel I´m not sure. At Cyprus last year there was no real competition, at Azores he might have been lucky, but this time he didn´t mention any problems with the car in after stage comments, but just only reached 10th position. I´d expected more from him.

Liked 161 Times in 79 Posts
    Griebels focus is actually U28 R5 where he increased his lead...

12. Likes: Mirek (7th May 2017)
    Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Last edited by dimviii; 7th May 2017 at 11:00.

14. Likes: WUff1 (7th May 2017)