Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    Univision Deportes Network 869 on dish has not had a single commercial. I have switched for every freakin' commercial during the race and haven't missed jack!
    thanks man. will make that switch from now on
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 46 Times in 41 Posts
    Vintage schumacheresque win by Vettel. Passing is done in the pit stop. Good debut for Giovanazzi. Kudos to Kvyat, he has bounced back from a dismal season.
    Great race.

3. Likes: pino (26th March 2017)
    Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Why is Hamilton getting booed? Maybe I have forgotten something from last season?
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 46 Times in 41 Posts
    Wow!
    Den & webbo are getting along.
    Last but not the least, Great Job done by Ocon. Hamilton didn't seemed too displeased with the result; he was very graceful on the podium

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    I watched in fits and starts...thnks Taz and some other streams on youtube...
    glad I stayed up late till 130am...I've never been a Vettel fan, but anybody but Merc will do for now.

Ferrari better send a nice gift to Verstappen too. Along with Merc strategy fail, Vettel's driving - tht stint behind Max was a game changer,

anybody else think that for being called the boss, and being such an accomplished racer, Hamilton whined a bit too much about a lot of things in the race?
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

7. Likes: Mia 01 (27th March 2017)
    Liked 544 Times in 302 Posts
    We weren't spoiled on overtakes, but Ocon delivered a nice one.

Gracie, Seb

Liked 467 Times in 284 Posts
    Тhe race wasn'tsomething great but I saw some pretty interesting overtaking manouvers. These new cars are promising.

Big thumbs down for hiding the timing though! Those americans must be crazy if they really consider making it paid access only!
    Last edited by A FONDO; 26th March 2017 at 12:54.

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Well we might be in for an interesting battle between Vettel and Hamilton but the racing itself was as disappointing as I expected with high downforce and endurance tyres.

The field spread after 5 laps or so reminded me of pre-2009. I don't think it's promising that Hamilton was 1.5 secs a lap faster than Verstappen but couldn't get close enough to even attempt a pass.

I can't see it getting more exciting on the more aero dependant tracks we have coming up. We might need to see extended DRS zones to make the racing bearable.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    I watched the race on NBC and then switched to Univision Deportes after the 11th lap because of the incessant commercials. Folks, it's time to brush up your Spanish language skills. After all, you probably spent many years in the school taking Spanish lessons.

12. Likes: truefan72 (26th March 2017)
    Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A FONDO View Post
    Big thumbs down for hiding the timing though! Those americans must be crazy if they really consider making it paid access only!
    I hope it was just a technical glitch... at one point the leaderboard was shown with all the colours mixed up (white for Ferrari, red for Red Bull etc.) so all was not running smoothly.