Page 20 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Liked 217 Times in 113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    https://luettavaa.a-lehdet.fi/lehtit...318.1306665821

It´s that "DIGILEHTI" 4,90€
    You may have to google some words...
    but ordering is asking COUNTRY, so it´s possible to order.
    I ordered one last night the order acknowledgment said order is moved to processing and that i'd get an email today with instructions to login , i'm still waiting .... last year i was able to download it as soon as i had paid.....if anyone else orders it let me know how you get on.
    Last edited by satnav; 13th July 2017 at 21:13.

Liked 2,836 Times in 1,610 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa View Post
    ja ä förvirra..
    Why drive all the way down to Slussen for Finland båt when Kappelskär is just up the road from you...
    tokoti!
    Better ferry, better food, joyful trip. Kapellskär, why not, but more for långtradarchaffisar (know meaning of that word?)
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

3. Likes: janvanvurpa (14th July 2017),pantealex (14th July 2017)
    Liked 241 Times in 66 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    Which day and ferrycompany will you take to Turku? I´m having the ferry from Stockholm Tuesday night the 25th, at 20.15, Viking Line. From where do you start, i.e. where do you live?
    Weather seems to be quite good in Sweden the weekend before the rally. To far for prognosis rally week in Finland I guess.
    Is it necessary to book the ferry tickets in advance or can you do it on the spot? We start in the beautiful city of Ghent, Belgium. I think we might take the ferry around that time, maybe a day later, depends. Wear a red tulip so I can recognize you. Or send me your contact information via pm, always up for some company on a ferry!

Same for Jallu, but one little warning: it can be a real squeeze if we're driving with three in front.

Camping near the stages won't be a problem I think? The rally programme and tickets you can buy at gas stations, or only in Jyvaskyla? Cheers
    Ouninpohja!

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    Lappi and Suninen will shine but i dont think they will be high in overall....they may be local guys but this is a rally which needs much experience and punishes you right away when you make a little mistake.
    Everybody talks about Lappi and Suninen in the same sentence but Lappi is more experienced. Already in 2015 he was flying in the Fabia R5 winning Tidemand by 10 seconds on a stage while Suninen was still in a FWD car. And in 2012 when the Urria stage was last driven, we had a number of current WRC drivers with S2000 cars: Mikkelsen, Lappi, Ogier, Paddon and Breen, in this order. So we Lappi was already faster than Ogier in 2012 Lappi has had also more testing time in the Yaris than Suninen in the Fiesta although not as much as people think. I hope Suninen does well, I hope they both do, but I'm actually expecting a good result only from Lappi.
    Last edited by AnttiL; 14th July 2017 at 06:35.

6. Likes: Allez Andruet (14th July 2017),electroliquid (14th July 2017)
    WRC drivers are aliens! ruesluporp's Avatar
    Liked 64 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa View Post
    ja ä förvirra..
    Why drive all the way down to Slussen for Finland båt when Kappelskär is just up the road from you...
    tokoti!
    Kappelskär is not a good idea! It's almost sold out for the few days before the rally, and it's very expensive...

Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Integrale View Post
    Is it necessary to book the ferry tickets in advance or can you do it on the spot?
    Camping near the stages won't be a problem I think?
    The rally programme and tickets you can buy at gas stations, or only in Jyvaskyla? Cheers
    -There might be problems to get tickets for your car, there is always room for passengers but car tickets could be sold out
    -Camping is no problem
    -Almost every foodstore sells that "Tuulilasi" Official Programme and all big NESTE gas stations sells Rally passes (and those programmes)
    http://www.nesterallyfinland.fi/liput/asemat/ (list of NESTE stations which sell tickets) (Pansiontie is in TURKU harbor)
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by satnav View Post
    I ordered one last night the order acknowledgment said order is moved to processing and that i'd get an email today with instructions to login , i'm still waiting .... last year i was able to download it as soon as i had paid.....if anyone else orders it let me know how you get on.
    I got my order confirmation but no instructions whatsoever. Then I went to https://asiakaspalvelu.a-lehdet.fi/asiakaspalvelu and created an account, confirmed email and logged in...but found nothing. Then I went to their main site and found my way to their digital paper browser, which appears to be in https://luettavaa.a-lehdet.fi/lue-lehti/lehdet and my login from the previous phase was still active and the magazine was available.

10. Likes: satnav (14th July 2017)
    Liked 241 Times in 66 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    -There might be problems to get tickets for your car, there is always room for passengers but car tickets could be sold out
    -Camping is no problem
    -Almost every foodstore sells that "Tuulilasi" Official Programme and all big NESTE gas stations sells Rally passes (and those programmes)
    http://www.nesterallyfinland.fi/liput/asemat/ (list of NESTE stations which sell tickets) (Pansiontie is in TURKU harbor)
    Thanks for the heads-up, booked a ticket this morning on the Tallink & Silka line. Everything else was sold out indeed. Now all I have to do is find the right spectating spots.
    Ouninpohja!

12. Likes: pantealex (14th July 2017)
    Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    http://www.mut-palvelu.fi/online2011/

Results page for tomorrows AutoGlym-rally

(Neuville, Veiby, Greensmith, Arai, Katsuta, Solans, Rådström etc. + Hirvonen/Lehtinen with BDA)
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

14. Likes: Allez Andruet (14th July 2017)
    Liked 217 Times in 113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    I got my order confirmation but no instructions whatsoever. Then I went to https://asiakaspalvelu.a-lehdet.fi/asiakaspalvelu and created an account, confirmed email and logged in...but found nothing. Then I went to their main site and found my way to their digital paper browser, which appears to be in https://luettavaa.a-lehdet.fi/lue-lehti/lehdet and my login from the previous phase was still active and the magazine was available.
    Thanks for the response , unfortunately i have tried all that without any luck , i have also emailed customer service and the response just stated that it could be next week before i can get the copy but still no info about how to log in .....

I wonder if anyone who has managed to get the digital copy downloaded could they maybe load up some of the stage parking locations it would be a great help for planning .
    Last edited by satnav; 14th July 2017 at 21:04.