Page 136 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1379
    Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    we didn't discuss if he ''tried'' but if he was lucky when he ''tried''
    I'm discussing his behavior "in general" not just few stages, because that was Your initial post, later You change the direction. Comparing with Meeke as You said, where is Meeke driving slowly and taking no risks at all? Didn't he still had some "issues", puncture or what was it?!? What was the purpose to push that much and nearly crash in car park in last stage in Mexico? Isn't that more dangerous than jumping slightly in a small ditch like that on the picture?
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Rallin MM-sarja = Virkamies rallia yhdeksästä viiteen.

Liked 2,832 Times in 1,606 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    its always the same story... after a specialized event the autism of some people kicks in and they see future champions everywhere...

dogs full of flees have more value that all of you in society...
    Why so sore and ugly when you´ve been so wrong about a lot of things latest half year? Be a man. Admit, and go further.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 168 Times in 128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    Why so sore and ugly when you´ve been so wrong about a lot of things latest half year? Be a man. Admit, and go further.
    Let him suffer in peace.
    He needs time to recover from the panic attack caused by 4 Finns and 3 Toyotas lading the rally at one point ...

5. Likes: steve.mandzij (1st August 2017)
    Liked 37 Times in 24 Posts
    Rallyper, N.O.T is clearly not emotionally attached to this sport like we are. Just do not give him any comments anymore :-) Wonder what he means by ''specialized'' events every time ?!?. When one wins rally finland in ones lifetime you need a great car and you have the talent to drive!
    Have a great day, Rob

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    I'm discussing his behavior "in general" not just few stages, because that was Your initial post, later You change the direction. Comparing with Meeke as You said, where is Meeke driving slowly and taking no risks at all? Didn't he still had some "issues", puncture or what was it?!? What was the purpose to push that much and nearly crash in car park in last stage in Mexico? Isn't that more dangerous than jumping slightly in a small ditch like that on the picture?
    you can discuss whatever you want,but when you quote somebody ,try to be on subject,and not something you think that we are talking.

first post was this from AnttiL

Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Not much experience from the car. Also, trying to be fast to show the team bosses he has the pace. And he succeeded in that. He just needs more testing and more races in a WRC car and he'll be a winner.
    I quote this and reply that
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    for sure huge potential ,but he has to fine tune his driving,and we don't know if he is able to do it.He will not be lucky every time to spin with 5th gear into the trees and continue without damage.
    See Meeke for example.
    then you come and quote me writing that he is not lucky,just he knew where to push,at safe corners.(lol x 1000)

Luck is what You made it. He seems to know where he would "get through" with overdriving, more or less, probably sometimes the "luck" won't work, but this rally seems to show he is able to judge more dangerous and less dangerous. In the end he was overdriving a lot, imagine he achieved 2nd place, which wasn't that far away just 2 stages to the end, he wasn't that lucky after all.
    then I reply with the photo with the ''safe place'' to push that he knew that if he overdrive he will not have a problem

and then you jump at another discussion that ''he had to try''

Well on Sunday after some time loss missing a chicane on Saturday he said "I had to try", didn't he? That usually means taking more risks in which his luck might fail.
    nobody said that he hadn't to try,ALL members who reply at this topic here, said that he was lucky when he tried.
    so YOU changed the direction of discussion,not me.
    Try to read carefully,and reply with less audacity.

8. Likes: Supercotts (9th August 2017)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts

Last edited by AnttiL; 1st August 2017 at 17:49.

10. Likes: electroliquid (1st August 2017),Eli (1st August 2017),pantealex (2nd August 2017),steve.mandzij (1st August 2017),Supercotts (9th August 2017)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    great photo timing on this one

12. Likes: dimviii (1st August 2017),pantealex (2nd August 2017),steve.mandzij (1st August 2017),TWRC (1st August 2017)
    Liked 784 Times in 390 Posts
    So from what a few people told me while in Finland (some who work for TGR) is that they are seriously looking at Tanak for next year since Juho will be out. If Ott stays at M-Sport Teemu is next in line.

14. Likes: AnttiL (1st August 2017),pantealex (2nd August 2017)
    Liked 1,995 Times in 793 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx1979 View Post
    So from what a few people told me while in Finland (some who work for TGR) is that they are seriously looking at Tanak for next year since Juho will be out. If Ott stays at M-Sport Teemu is next in line.
    I'd seriously doubt any TGR-related information for the time being, no matter who's the source. After the rally, Tommi praised his current line-up in Finnish media (in answers to questions pointing to 2018 line-up), so basically you can make up pretty much anything from these bits and pieces. Tänak might join, Juho might stay, no-one knows at the moment. I guess we know - or can predict - more after Germany/Catalunya.

16. Likes: pantealex (2nd August 2017)