Page 29 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Liked 9,358 Times in 4,972 Posts
    Nueville says he's at the limit... cant match Ogier/Meeke.
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 408 Times in 273 Posts
    So, Meeke 10 sec in front of Ogier, with Neuville in a good third overall.

Liked 2,276 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Meeke faster than Seb, again.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts
    I'm a Meeke fan, but I hope for good attack from Nueville tomorrow. He have pace and a position to that.

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Meeke faster today,if not slowing at Otts off, he would take all stage wins.

nice clip of him
    https://twitter.com/inforallyes

6. Likes: lewalcindor (7th April 2017)
    Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KKS View Post
    ewrc told that it's a #25 chassis which use by factory team twice
    Thanks for correction. I thought he recently bought one. Maybe he has two in the team.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Pienazek

9. Likes: KKS (7th April 2017),Mirek (7th April 2017)
    Liked 12,211 Times in 5,243 Posts
    shame about Tänak's off, i really think he could have fight for 3rd here....Breen very good and finally a decent time from Paddon on the final stage but overall im disappointed with him today.
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    The first part of this second stage must be very wide and open, otherwise I can't explain how Kopecký with no power steering can be second fastest there (he looses plenty of time on the rest of the stage).
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    The first part of this second stage must be very wide and open, otherwise I can't explain how Kopecký with no power steering can be second fastest there (he looses plenty of time on the rest of the stage).
    yeap

David Serieys, Tour de Corse 2017 Director:
    “The Plage de Liamone will be the major attraction at the start of the stage. Straight away the drivers will have to tackle a very quick uphill section on the way to Casaligione with its very tight hairpin, which always poses a problem.Then comes a change of pace and profile with a wide, twisty road leading to Pont de Furcina and then a string of quick corners and an uphill climb along a narrow winding bumpy road to the Calcatoggio hairpin.The road is very narrow and twisty so getting the apexes right will be a difficult task.*The crews will cross the villages of Sant’ Andrea d’Orcino and Cannelle along a road that poses another technical challenge and brings them to the Sari d’Orcino hairpin.*The next section is much wider and climbs uphill to Col de Sarzoggio followed by a pretty tricky downhill run to Sarrola-Carcopino, the end of the second stage.”
    *Patrick Bernardini, Corsican driver two-time French Rally Champion:
    “This special stage, with a distance of thirty kilometers, is less mythical than others but still displays some famous places. This includes particularly the notorious hairpins from Casaglione. At the beginning of the stage, the road is fast and wide, since it has been renovated for the local people. Before, the recces were quite complicated due the narrow roadway. After that, drivers reach a crossroad, the Furcina bridge and then they face the Calcatoggio hairpin. By the way, drivers will have to pay attention in the uphill climb, where there are always some cows on the road. On this part, the road is winding and narrow; it will be hard to cut the corners. Finally, the drivers can count on a fast and bumpy roadway with a lot of changes of pace. Overall, this stage is ideal to run some tests. There was an era where I used to go on these roads to make adjustments on my car. The local people know it by heart – I’ve often taken it to go to Sarrola – but it’s not very well-known by the public.
    It’s a nice little stage, which follows a big one (SS1-3). In the nineties, the special stage was almost forty-one-kilometer long and we used to take it into the opposite direction. In 1996, I specifically remember starting at the third place behind Philippe Bugalski and François Delecour. I finished a few meters behind them, taking 1’59’’ over Bugalski and 1’48’’ over Delecour. I was on fire!”

13. Likes: Mirek (7th April 2017)