Page 124 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1426
    Liked 3,786 Times in 1,977 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    Rally 2 crews starts last this year but that wouldn't work so good for TV if Latvala came after Neuville, pretty simple really.
    Yes so they change for PS so that rally 2 crews og before normal ones. This was the case in monte, portugal etc. So Latvala sound have started before Breen as first on the road (3 cars earlier). He didnt and in the end that might affect the champ. So I wonder why.

Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    Lefebvre surprised big time, fastest citroen, didnt expect that at all.
    I was quite critical of him after the friday but I have to eat those words... he definitely got his act together on the saturday and sunday!

Liked 1,446 Times in 828 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itix View Post
    I was quite critical of him after the friday but I have to eat those words... he definitely got his act together on the saturday and sunday!
    I think we all need to eat our words about him, he did a good job, let's hope he can keep it up when he returns in Germany or Spain is it? Citroën knows it needs those points.
    Great to see Paddon finally scoring some big points after two disappointing rallies.
    Ogier even though he wasn't the fastest, is playing the long game here and imho that will give him the edge at the end of the year, because in contrast to the last 4 years, when VW took away everybody with their speed, this year the leading crews (minus Citroën) are all very fast but consistency is the key for winning both this year's titles.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

4. Likes: steve.mandzij (2nd July 2017)
    Liked 629 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    Great to see Paddon on super form again and this time also lucky!!!! i can see him climbing up the leaderboard in championship in next rallies.
    In Finland yes, but no way on tarmac (Germany and Spain).

Liked 1,504 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Ahhh I see, stupid scoring system, they should have let all of the 3 drivers get the points, not just the leading two. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
    In that case Malcom win a WCC in Monte

Liked 9,312 Times in 4,938 Posts
    The last two rallies have been pretty poor for Ogier (either his speed and/or road position) but he still leads the championship. M-Sport still also lead the Manufacturers and would've been even better were it not for Tanak's costly error here.

But I think they are still strong and can fight Neuville/Hyundai til the end. The car is reliable and Ogier must come good again before long.
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 424 Times in 223 Posts
    Ok, the Polo was really flattering Ogier and Mikkelsen. They are not sick dogs (©NOT) but they aren't the drivers VW made them to look.In retrospect, it seems like the German car was much better than we thought it to be. Weirdly, JML who looked the worst of the 3, has adapted very well to the new conditions. The Norwegian and the Frenchman need to get their heads down, work through the summer with the Fiesta and the C3 and come back very improved, because what we have seen so far isn't really satisfying. And please don't play the Ogier leads the WDC card. If Neuville hadn't thrown away 2 wins and Tanak made crucial mistakes in TdC and Poland he would have been 3rd.

9. Likes: sonnybobiche (3rd July 2017),steve.mandzij (2nd July 2017)
    Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by macebig View Post
    Ok, the Polo was really flattering Ogier and Mikkelsen. They are not sick dogs (©NOT) but they aren't the drivers VW made them to look.In retrospect, it seems like the German car was much better than we thought it to be. Weirdly, JML who looked the worst of the 3, has adapted very well to the new conditions. The Norwegian and the Frenchman need to get their heads down, work through the summer with the Fiesta and the C3 and come back very improved, because what we have seen so far isn't really satisfying. And please don't play the Ogier leads the WDC card. If Neuville hadn't thrown away 2 wins and Tanak made crucial mistakes in TdC and Poland he would have been 3rd.
    If, if, if. If Ogier didn't made costly mistake in MC..... etc.To the VW. Yes, unbeatable car, but not by miles. Ogier was also struggling last year sweeping the road 2 days, remember. This year hyundai are in same position as VW was, clearly the fastest car, but Neuville is still chasing Ogier. Long game is the way to go.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 833 Times in 405 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EightGear View Post
    Neuville saying 'races' bothers me much more than it really should.
    Waces

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

12. Likes: rallyfiend (2nd July 2017),sonnybobiche (3rd July 2017)
    Liked 12,164 Times in 5,216 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    If, if, if. If Ogier didn't made costly mistake in MC..... etc.To the VW. Yes, unbeatable car, but not by miles. Ogier was also struggling last year sweeping the road 2 days, remember. This year hyundai are in same position as VW was, clearly the fastest car, but Neuville is still chasing Ogier. Long game is the way to go.
    You can't read or what? He said don't play the championship card!
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -