Page 123 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1426
    Liked 36 Times in 17 Posts
    New to forum first post!

Do Powerstage points count towards the Manufacterer championship?

Liked 544 Times in 302 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by L555MAT View Post
    New to forum first post!

Do Powerstage points count towards the Manufacterer championship?
    Nope, those are purely for drivers.

Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    Great rally from the sporting perspective with many close battles and excitement all the way through. Poor Tänak to suffer from the polish syndrome 2nd year in a row.

Horrible rally from a safety perspective. Even the south european and south/north american rounds look safe and well managed in comparison. I'd be surprised to see it back on the calendar. With all the rally enthusiasm there is in Poland, you'd expect the marshals wanting to do a good job as to keep the round in the WRC but you get the sense they couldn't care less about the task that was given them.

Liked 544 Times in 302 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Ahhh I see, stupid scoring system, they should have let all of the 3 drivers get the points, not just the leading two. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
    I think it's OK, makes it easier for the teams to have a joker to rely on. Hyundai certainly got it very wrong at times when they had to nominate drivers last year.

Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    What was this about? Status is gone now.

Liked 1,878 Times in 734 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Yes, but usually superraly crews start first, then those that drove without crashing out.
    Rally 2 crews starts last this year but that wouldn't work so good for TV if Latvala came after Neuville, pretty simple really.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 240 Times in 108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    Veiby the surprise of the rally for me. Had the upper hand on Tidemand the whole race.
    For me too! He has always done well, but never managed to impress. But his performance in Poland was excellent!

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts

9. Likes: A FONDO (2nd July 2017)
    Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    I think it's OK, makes it easier for the teams to have a joker to rely on. Hyundai certainly got it very wrong at times when they had to nominate drivers last year.
    Current system is the best and most simple. With the system other blocking the points, M-Sport would have led by far more points, by the way, Hyunday would have lost the most points and gaps would have bigger I told it once, just pure stat.
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

11. Likes: Andre Oliveira (2nd July 2017),Rally Power (2nd July 2017),sonnybobiche (3rd July 2017)
    Liked 12,161 Times in 5,215 Posts
    so out of 4 only 2 now left for the title...for sure Tänak and Latvala still have chance but only if Neuville and Ogier hit troubles at least on two rallies. But it is far from over for them.

This was actually third rally in a row where Tänak was fighting for the win but funny thing for me is that in sardinia he drove like a champ with being very smart but in portugal and here again he just thinks about speed and winning the rally not title. Okay i understand his frustration with losing the rear wing yesterday and the rally going away from him second year in a row by not his fault. Okay both the mistakes in portugal and poland were very little but very costly.

Great to see Paddon on super form again and this time also lucky!!!! i can see him climbing up the leaderboard in championship in next rallies. You could see in Ogiers comments after last stage he was not satisfied at all, still a third place but a horrible rally and he definitely has to up his game big time if he wants to hold Neuville back.

Lefebvre surprised big time, fastest citroen, didnt expect that at all.
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -