Page 10 of 143 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Liked 4 Times in 1 Post

2. Likes: macebig (21st June 2017),satnav (21st June 2017),sindroms (22nd June 2017),Tauri_J (21st June 2017)
    Liked 337 Times in 178 Posts
    Big thanks for the files!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    this is SS Babki - it will not be this year

SS Świętajno - this is halfway stages - it is about 1km in front of Dobka village
    Hi! In my previous post, I missed a photo...

mr_197a.jpg

This Jump is the one on the SS Babki? Or, is it in other SS?

Thanks again!!

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diegoalju View Post
    This Jump is the one on the SS Babki? Or, is it in other SS?
    Yes it is the same jump from Babki

szymon189 Great Thanks from Polish fans

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
    How will be with access to stage from evening?

Photo from autoklub.pl/forum --- > https://www.fotosik.pl/zdjecie/cf98cbee3c961619 In there photo on road sign write stage will be closed evening before rally day 16:00.

But in official document RallyGuide 2, we have Road closing time table, there is different times
    2017 Road Closing Time.jpg

It's a trick from the organizer? Protect from too many spectators?
    Last edited by driverA; 21st June 2017 at 21:53.

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Rally stages and access roads are two different things

As it is not known what it is - it is always the same $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Polish organizers of their shortcomings and underdevelopment always dropped on the fans, roads are blocked due to their safety and insecurity from previous years. In addition, the organizer claims that spectators' viewing punts are designated at the most attractive venues - and as you well know it is not - because they are set only for easy access.
    In addition, these blocks are designed to prevent fans from camping at rally stages which for many are an unmatched element of every rally.
    Year after year, foreign fans are getting less and less frequent but this year's trend will be even more visible - anyway, just look at this forum and this topic to see that Rally Poland does not arouse some great interest among fans from other countries
    The last thing is that it is increasingly said that Rally Poland will be the last time in the WRC so the organizers will get away from the fans as much money.

In every country in the world Rally WRC is a holiday for the fans, unfortunately in Poland is not - this rally is simply sad.

Unfortunately, the conversation has been going on for a few years now, and the unstable is not changing, the unstable is changing only for the worse
    If anyone wants to read more what Polish fans think about this rally then I invite you to forum - In the themes of the previous edition of the rally only the same texts repeat
    http://www.autoklub.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6031
    Last edited by Mad Max; 22nd June 2017 at 09:54.

Liked 258 Times in 103 Posts
    What the hell are you talking about. Half of Estonia will be in Poland from Thursday onwards. Your rally organizing is supreme if we count rally maps, access roads and "free" parking in fields. I have at least 11 stages in my schedule i can see easily and stage hopping is relatively easy. Tickets are cheap, hotels are really cheap. Food is cheap. Beer is cheap. Best place to have rally imo. Only polish spectators are one of the worst. You need SWAT teams to get them away from dangerous places and it's miracle if stage is not stopped because of spectators.

9. Likes: WRC1 (22nd June 2017)
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    11 stages? Can I follow you?

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliverk View Post
    Only polish spectators are one of the worst.
    Polish fans are the worst? It is interesting because I see here also the Estonian flag
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg2Q8d-TNPQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GihG7bs89ro
    If the organizer has taken care of his duties in securing the episodes, he would not have problems with fans - somehow in other countries my compatriots have no problem

Cheap ?? Are we talking about the cost or organization of this rally??
    Please also explain why most blockades can be overcome by buying a VIP rally pass which is four times more expensive than a normal rally pass?? I always thought that the VIP at the party is staying, not that you can buy it.

Can you give me the name of the second so locked up for rally fans in WRC ??

Free parking on the ground ?? 2km before the blockade, you will have a forbidden entry sign under the threat of towing the car.

This is maps of SS Paprotki which will be Power Stages - on 18,68km - For the fans there are 5 places to watch and one car - explain why I have blocked the roads which I marked in blue (there are wide roads where you can pass the trucks) - Do you think this is the highest level organization ??

I have been on this rally since 2005, I know every year, I know how this rally looked like and I see how this rally looks now and I'm just sad.
    Last edited by Mad Max; 22nd June 2017 at 11:34.

Liked 258 Times in 103 Posts
    My tickets cost me 300€ This is for one VIP and 3 silver tickets this includes VIP parking ticket. So divided to company of four people 75€ per face. This includes everything. In Findland i have to pay 55-110€ extra for parking in 11 stages and regular ticket is same price. So it looks cheap to me. And last year i had regular tickets in Rally Poland and walking wasn't that bad. Finland is way worse.
    And those blue roads are emergency evacuation roads in Rally Guide 2 thats why they are blocked.

13. Likes: WRC1 (22nd June 2017)