Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 525
  1. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    7,120
    Like
    668
    Liked 1,062 Times in 572 Posts
    Looks like Botka and Tlustak have joined up to enter as a team with Karel Kupec also in the 2wd (although Tlustak is missing this event)

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Paris(France)
    Posts
    20,760
    Like
    1
    Liked 101 Times in 79 Posts
    No DS3 R5 anymore for Botka

  3. #103
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    6,758
    Like
    171
    Liked 1,792 Times in 837 Posts
    Kajto: My dears, we are on finish of our preparations for this season, but one thing is for sure - we will start in Azores Rally! I hope to tell you more very soon. Keep your fingers crossed!

  4. Likes: Jarek Z (16th March 2017)
  5. #104
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    6,758
    Like
    171
    Liked 1,792 Times in 837 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc View Post
    No DS3 R5 anymore for Botka
    David will continue with DS3 R5.

  6. #105
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    6,758
    Like
    171
    Liked 1,792 Times in 837 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    Looks like Botka and Tlustak have joined up to enter as a team with Karel Kupec also in the 2wd (although Tlustak is missing this event)
    Tlustak is missing due to bad date comparing to czech championship. Because of this I think there are missing at least 4 crews which were planning to do Azores...

  7. Likes: Jarek Z (16th March 2017)
  8. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    7,120
    Like
    668
    Liked 1,062 Times in 572 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    Tlustak is missing due to bad date comparing to czech championship. Because of this I think there are missing at least 4 crews which were planning to do Azores...
    So we will see them on later rounds?

  9. #107
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    18,829
    Like
    4,422
    Liked 5,651 Times in 2,370 Posts
    Some yes, some not. I think that PLuto meant for example Orsák who is going to do TER instead.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  10. #108
    Senior Member WUff1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    near Vienna, Austria
    Posts
    1,288
    Like
    2,267
    Liked 266 Times in 151 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    Kajto: My dears, we are on finish of our preparations for this season, but one thing is for sure - we will start in Azores Rally! I hope to tell you more very soon. Keep your fingers crossed!
    So no Lotos sponsoring anymore? He entered as person, not Lotos rally team?

  11. #109
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    6,758
    Like
    171
    Liked 1,792 Times in 837 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Some yes, some not. I think that PLuto meant for example Orsák who is going to do TER instead.
    Like Mirek told, this year ERC calendar and czech calendar is not so much suitable. So some drivers will not do ERC, some will do only selected events...

  12. #110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    281
    Like
    874
    Liked 286 Times in 119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WUff1 View Post
    So no Lotos sponsoring anymore? He entered as person, not Lotos rally team?
    Could ORLEN be taking their place if so? I noticed the other day that ORLEN (the largest Polish oil company) has taken over the principle sponsorship of Rally Poland for this year.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •