Page 126 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1313
    Liked 833 Times in 405 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    No need to be that harsh Watson. WRC isn't a popularity contest; we must praise drivers for their talent and forgive possible character flaws, having in mind the huge pressure they're submitted.
    And yet you've got Latvala, Breen, Paddon, Lappi, who are modest and never place the blame on someone else unless absolutely necessary. Neuville thinks he's untouchable.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.mandzij View Post
    And yet you've got Latvala, Breen, Paddon, Lappi, who are modest and never place the blame on someone else unless absolutely necessary. Neuville thinks he's untouchable.

Neuville is under tremendous pressure this is his one and only chance for WDC, until Sebastien makes the car for himself.
    Last edited by stefanvv; 12th June 2017 at 01:51.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    Neuville is under tremendous pressure this is his one and only chance for WDC, until Sebastien makes the car for himself.
    Still no excuse to be a dick. In that case, everyone is under pressure of trying to make the most out of their only championship chance in years. There's no doubt it's gotten to everyone (Latvala had never been as angry as this time for all I know). Neuville needs to get his head out of his ass.

4. Likes: Allez Andruet (12th June 2017),Grundo Farb (12th June 2017),macebig (12th June 2017)
    Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.mandzij View Post
    Neuville thinks he's untouchable.
    Can’t agree with you Steve. He accepted depromotion inside the team in several ‘15 rally’s and was able to get back to the top during ‘16, proving he's one of the best.
    Rally addict since 1982

6. Likes: steve.mandzij (12th June 2017)
    Can’t agree with you Steve. He accepted depromotion inside the team in several ‘15 rally’s and was able to get back to the top during ‘16, proving he's one of the best.
    That is true, but in those times he had nothing he could lean on to support his "if you look at my teammates the car isn't fast". Back then, he'd been humbled.

Also, thanks for being polite

Liked 377 Times in 187 Posts
    I understand that they are under pressure and that you probably don't get very far if you don't think pretty highly of yourself. But there are charming egos like Gronholm, Petter Solberg, Carlos Sainz. Neuville more often than not just comes about flatout arrogant. There's no banter through sarcasm or comments where you have to read between the lines.

9. Likes: steve.mandzij (12th June 2017),[RMC]Pip (12th June 2017)
    Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HaCo View Post
    No images from last Paddon crash?
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/motorsp...italy-sardegna
    the artist formally known as "smokin'joe"

11. Likes: aykutbilir (12th June 2017),dimviii (12th June 2017),steve.mandzij (12th June 2017)
    Liked 782 Times in 309 Posts
    Does he need 'don't cut' a bit more often in the notes? Bit of a odd place to clip the inside, almost like he was anticipating a touch of understeer and got a sharper turn-in than expected.

Brno, Moravia, CZ (also near Vienna :-D )
    Liked 254 Times in 129 Posts

Also huge congrats to Lappi for his pace and stage wins. I’ve said a long time ago: he’s champ material!
    it is a little bit pity/shame these young indisputably talented boys are obliged to drive in WRC2 or ERC until age of 26 or higher (and EP was quite lucky to drive best team out of WRC(1) because many "young guns" don´t have such luck and opportunity). Generally the situation with factory seats is very bad these days.
    Visit South Moravia. It is the real paradise

Liked 86 Times in 37 Posts
    We have four manufacturers with three cars each, so it makes 12 factory seats. Look few years back how many factory seats were available. Do you still think the situation is very bad these days?
    Obviously it is difficult to get on top, but such is the nature of life. Always was & always will be.