Page 83 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Liked 124 Times in 64 Posts
    Anyone watch the red bull TV summary of day 1? Neuville came across as an arrogant prick when asked about the speed of the car relative to others and he said "if you looked at my team mates then no its not fast but if you look at me then yes". Webber said that needs to be managed strongly by the team management because if he is saying that to the media it is likely to be a lot worse amongst the team.

Again, I have never heard Sordo or Paddon say anything against Neuville like that.

Another subject, no-one has commented on the very bad reliability of the Hyundais. They have had a very large amount of reliability problems (well Paddon and Sordo have). Citroen crashes and people analyse but Hyundai have had many failures. Turbos, Power Steering, Electrics etc and now Neuvilles brakes.

Liked 846 Times in 407 Posts
    No time compensation for Latvala?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Liked 22 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grundo Farb View Post
    Anyone watch the red bull TV summary of day 1? Neuville came across as an arrogant prick when asked about the speed of the car relative to others and he said "if you looked at my team mates then no its not fast but if you look at me then yes". Webber said that needs to be managed strongly by the team management because if he is saying that to the media it is likely to be a lot worse amongst the team.

Again, I have never heard Sordo or Paddon say anything against Neuville like that.

Another subject, no-one has commented on the very bad reliability of the Hyundais. They have had a very large amount of reliability problems (well Paddon and Sordo have). Citroen crashes and people analyse but Hyundai have had many failures. Turbos, Power Steering, Electrics etc and now Neuvilles brakes.
    Yes agree with the mechanical comments & also last night & this morning this was also my impression of him.

Saying to MW seemingly I'll come back & win the next one.

Interestingly at the SS on thurs eve his co driver was arguing ferociously with the time keepers.

All a bit worrying.

Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    but clearly Ogier struggled with the car in the beginning of the season and is struggling again this rally.
    Did he struggle to keep car on the road? - nope
    He struggle to go quicker - that was an issue.

Completely opposite to Citroen problems

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Fantastic rally so far!

GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 544 Times in 302 Posts
    In my eyes, I think that was pretty true for the start of the season. It's now we're seeing Paddon getting up to speed, took a while but he's getting there now. Sordo is there sometimes but that's when the conditions are right.

Liked 9,358 Times in 4,972 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rallyfiend View Post
    That's how it is at every event. There's no such thing as a 'red bull stage', it's just a different lead-in and closing to a standard TV stage.
    Not always. Often only WRC+ shows the same stage as Red Bull not the TV channels eg. on the last rally Portugal:

Sat 20 May
    SS 12 Amarante 1 – 11h10 – RTP 1
    SS 13 Vieira do Minho 2 – 15h00 – WRC Plus, Red Bull TV
    SS 15 Amarante 2 – 17h10 – RTP 3

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    4 minute time internals for first 10 cars

9. Likes: A FONDO (10th June 2017),KKS (10th June 2017)
    Liked 3,795 Times in 1,982 Posts
    All I have to say is LOL at Webber commeting on that.

Liked 9,358 Times in 4,972 Posts
    Isnt Monte Lerno (with Mickeys Jump) usually shown as a live tv stage ?