Page 6 of 132 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jacko View Post
    Well, a bit suprise (or is it a sign) there's not even a DS3 WRC or a R5 for Lefebvre in Sardinia.
    It looks like it was very last minute as Mikkelsen was already on the entry list for Skoda.

I wonder whether they will upgrade Veiby to the works team or whether Tidemand will drive instead?

2. Likes: steve.mandzij (24th May 2017)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory View Post
    Only way to see Monte Di Ala and Monte Lerno is to take the road from Budduso to near the wind farm and walk about 5km into M Di A stage where the 2 stages are 500 metres apart.
    I did that in 2015. At the end of the day I counted 27km walked, half of them among brushes, brambles and thorns. It really put my rally passion to test . Still it was totally worth it because I saw 4 passes in one day and they are still the best I've never seen in all the rallys I've been at.

Anyway, I wanted to avoid all that effort this year, I could go to Loiluna for the first time and just stay there for the second pass. I have to decide yet. The fact that I have to get up at 5:30 the day before is going to be a factor.

Liked 378 Times in 184 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    I wonder whether they will upgrade Veiby to the works team or whether Tidemand will drive instead?
    If any upgrades are made, that will be Veiby I guess. Even though it would be an easy win for Tidemand, I it already being decided that the last non obligatory event for him will be Australia.

Liked 2,275 Times in 1,069 Posts
    Never mind I'll post lots of pics (mwaa ha ha).
    Nothing next year for me as getting married so spare cash will be honeymoon allocated!
    Congratulations / commiserations

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by er88 View Post
    Congratulations / commiserations
    Ha ha - second time around for me! As Dr Johnson said 'the triumph of hope over experience!'
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

7. Likes: er88 (25th May 2017),steve.mandzij (25th May 2017)
    Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    Ha ha - second time around for me! As Dr Johnson said 'the triumph of hope over experience!'
    Your footer is a bit ironic these days... Don't get me wrong, I like Meeke a lot but he is not exactly on fire, now is he?

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itix View Post
    Your footer is a bit ironic these days... Don't get me wrong, I like Meeke a lot but he is not exactly on fire, now is he?
    Indeed - a remainder from Finland last year. If you look hard at the service park arrival you'll see where I grafittied the slogan on the Citroen fence banner. Japanese video maker didn't get the reference (Euro 16 Irish chant).
    However, I wouldn't be surprised if Kris puts Mikkelsen in his place!
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    I'd love to see Paddon or Tänak finally get rid of their bad luck and get a win or at least a podium. Ogier and Neuville will be strong but they will lose some time on the opening day. Latvala's pace should be correct by what we saw in Portugal. How does DMack work in Sardinia, what's the pace of Evans and Østberg? Will Sordo make another steady run and pick a podium many enough before him fails? Mikkelsen and Lappi have still learning the car and Breen learning the event. Meeke is a total question mark and Hänninen will probably continue his own steady sunday drive pace.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Hello,i search for good stage for pictures ,any recomandation for Friday?saturday,sunday?watersplash ?any recomandation?thank you

Liked 661 Times in 290 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Florin View Post
    Hello,i search for good stage for pictures ,any recomandation for Friday?saturday,sunday?watersplash ?any recomandation?thank you
    Have a read of this https://motorsport.hyundai.com/mckle...sardegna-2017/
    https://twitter.com/KiwiWRCfan adding a fans perspective to Twitter