Page 131 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1313
    Liked 144 Times in 87 Posts
    Nice pics and movie's, thanks.

For me this stays one of the best events to visit in the wrc, amazing scenery, great island, lots of overview points,..
    We did 3 stage's on Friday, 3 Saturday, and 2 on Sunday (we were able to go to a beach each day in between the stage's) so 4 stage's a day is possible.
    Just a shame they did not have a big screen at the podium like some years ago, showing the sss on thursday.

Went to the finish on the last saturday stage, what a view, able to see i think 40% of the stage from that point, very cool.
    Also the power stage is great, first loop, than having a swim in the mediteranian while r3 cars are still passing, snorkling in between. Than back to power stage and the finish, seems a bit like rally heaven to me.

What i also noticed on this edition, the stewards where much more in controll, firm but correct i think!
    Ans drivers are still great, easy to speak to, take a selfie whit, dont think there are many other sports where you can speak to a 4 time world champion in between race's.

I shure hope Sardenga is in the calender for 2018, ill be back than. (i dont get why some people always want to replace this event whit San remo, or just bin it).

Keep those pics coming..

2. Likes: MDSP (18th June 2017)
    Liked 144 Times in 87 Posts
    My view (as a Belgian) on Neuville beeing not friendly.
    Just imagine yourself in that position, knowing this year might be your best chanse ever to be a WDC.
    Your doing great on an event you still very wel can win and your main oponent is back in the order. But than, on the one stage you where planning to make your move the brake's dont work!
    I'd be pissed of to, lost chanse. To me it's part of a sportsman's job, i actually like such reaction somethimes.

Just look at Latvalla, wouldn't hurt anybody, but also very angry after a setback.

Shame for Meeke, i also like the guy, these accidents must be hard to cope whit.

These drivers are just under a lot of pressure, stil performing like they do is just crazy. To me they are artists in a car.

Did anyone see a dead snake on the road to Oschiri, i think i accidentely killed one whil crossing the road..

Liked 12,165 Times in 5,217 Posts
    family, relatives and estonian autosport union welcoming our heroes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oEcOFiqe8U
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

5. Likes: dimviii (18th June 2017),steve.mandzij (18th June 2017)
    Liked 12,165 Times in 5,217 Posts
    This one is quite interesting this time https://youtu.be/SIprw5JPaSw
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

7. Likes: dimviii (18th June 2017),liposh (18th June 2017)
    Liked 377 Times in 187 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    This one is quite interesting this time https://youtu.be/SIprw5JPaSw
    Clever car placement and making decisions like these in the tecce is vital to be quick and save on fast passages. Tanak is very good at this hence fast rallies are one of his big strengths. But he obviously can be quick in more technical events too, as seen in Sardinia.

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    when Ogier found a yaris bumper at stage

c3

10. Likes: EstWRC (18th June 2017),pantealex (19th June 2017),steve.mandzij (18th June 2017)
    Liked 216 Times in 105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvel View Post
    My view (as a Belgian) on Neuville beeing not friendly.
    Just imagine yourself in that position, knowing this year might be your best chanse ever to be a WDC.
    Your doing great on an event you still very wel can win and your main oponent is back in the order. But than, on the one stage you where planning to make your move the brake's dont work!
    I'd be pissed of to, lost chanse. To me it's part of a sportsman's job, i actually like such reaction somethimes.

Just look at Latvalla, wouldn't hurt anybody, but also very angry after a setback.

Shame for Meeke, i also like the guy, these accidents must be hard to cope whit.

These drivers are just under a lot of pressure, stil performing like they do is just crazy. To me they are artists in a car.

Did anyone see a dead snake on the road to Oschiri, i think i accidentely killed one whil crossing the road..
    Brakes don't spontaneously stop working however, I would say it's 99.99% of the time something the driver has done/not done that has caused them to fail. And therefore I feel Neuville's reaction is juvenile, a driver of more maturity would react with frustration but also be an adult about the situation.

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Some good videos from Sardinia!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sENJUDPbKsU&t=67s

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    My 35mm pics from Sardinia are now (mostly) uploaded to my Flickr album https://www.flickr.com/photos/74mex/...57684124971440

This Pic was taken with my Pentax K1000 with Lumo iso800 film
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 1,090 Times in 488 Posts
    Why such a crazy amount of grain on some of the pics? Underexposed?
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.