Page 5 of 116 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Liked 16 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    Obrigado se for para dar umas dicas porreiras de sítios, acessos, etc. Se for para impingir Rally Passes que fiquem lá com eles. Aos impostos, taxas e taxinhas que pagamos e sendo o rali acertada e altamente financiado pelas Câmaras e o Estado (Turismo), bem que merecemos vê-lo de borla...
    Caro Rally Power,

A minha primeira intenção neste tópico foi ajudar especialmente quem é de fora a perceber as diferentes formas que tem para ver o rally.

Sobre a localização das ZE e dos acessos creio que inda não há informação oficial, mas a seu tempo será pública. Nessa altura caso queira saber algo mais, tentarei obter respostas internamente, pois confesso que não domino a totalidade dos troços, já que estou mais focado naqueles onde temos as zonas Rally Pass (Caminha, Amarante e Fafe).

De resto, tal como disse no post que coloquei acima, é errado pensar-se que o Rally Pass é uma ameaça às zonas de público. É simplesmente uma opção que até é mais usada para receber empresas, grupos organizados, e pessoas que se não existisse Rally Pass se calhar nem se deslocavam para ver a prova.

Há espaço para tudo e para todos. Especialmente num rali em que o seu DNA é o fantástico público que o segue nos troços.

Espero poder ter ajudado.

Quote Originally Posted by NickRally View Post
    Thanks for the detailed explanation Rodrigo. You mentioned the pass gives "the right to walk closer to the teams" at the service park - what do you mean by this?
    Hi Nick.

Actually it was me that replied your email last week about the Service Park dates. Sorry for the wrong information, but since last year, it only opened on Thursday, I thought this year was the same. But now i can confirm that on the 17th you can go in.

About your question. Rally Pass holders gain access to walk in front of the teams, and stand on the side of the safety belts they use to protect their work area and motorhome. Normal public must stay 3 or 4 meters behind as they cannot go through the public barriers. So if you are looking for photgraphs or autographs, it´s quite an advantage.

3. Likes: NickRally (22nd March 2017)
    Liked 233 Times in 115 Posts
    Thanks Rodrigo, this info is very helpful.
    Presumably the rally pass can be bought at the gate or does it have to be bought in advance?

Thanks Rodrigo, this info is very helpful.
    Presumably the rally pass can be bought at the gate or does it have to be bought in advance?
    When you are completely sure you want to buy it, just do it, because Rally Pass always sells out. Last year on the last week there were only 17 left and they were sold in a day.
    On the web you can find it on the official event website or on the official hospitality agent website. Send me a private message or email (the one you used last time) and I will send you the links.

if you decide to buy onsite, you also have two options. The official merchandising shop or at the Rally Pass Help Desk, located inside the Hotel Tryp Expo Porto, just 200 meters away from the Service Park main entrance.

Thanks again Rodrigo, I will keep this in mind.

I went through all the passes in the webstore and as far as I can see they all start from 18th May, i.e. nothing for 17th.

Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rodrigonm View Post
    Há espaço para tudo e para todos. Especialmente num rali em que o seu DNA é o fantástico público que o segue nos troços.
    Ámen. Sucintamente, porque quebrei, e fi-lo quebrar, a regra de aqui comunicar apenas em inglês: entendo o interesse que o Rally Pass desperta em quem nos visita, daí o meu desabafo ter sido em português, mas lamento a crescente dificuldade que os não portadores do passe enfrentam para acompanhar o Rali, sobretudo nos acessos aos troços e às assistências. As restrições à circulação em prol da segurança devem ser apoiadas por todos, mas as que ocorrem por motivações comerciais tornam-se difíceis de aceitar. Por isso, mas também por reconhecer o elevado profissionalismo de todos quantos no ACP se dedicam ao Rali de Portugal, vos peço: façam os possíveis para que a festa nacional dos ralis não se transforme num evento elitista, evitando segregar o público em espectadores de 1ª e de 2ª. Bem hajam. Sigo na língua obrigatória.

So, best wishes to this year event. Hope it’ll be, once again, a success and the new stages, especially Braga SSS, will please everybody. Keep up the good work. See you in May!
    Rally addict since 1982

9. Likes: rodrigonm (24th March 2017)
    I went through all the passes in the webstore and as far as I can see they all start from 18th May, i.e. nothing for 17th.
    Yes Nick. That´s because no one needs a pass on the 17th. You can visit the Service Park and specially the technical inspections that this year will occur inside the Service Park (past 2 years they happened at the VW dealership right next to the SP)

11. Likes: NickRally (24th March 2017),Rally Power (24th March 2017)
    Thanks Rodrigo, just wanted to confirm this, very informative.

Hey guys,

Just an important info if someone wants to buy Rally Pass because of one of the benefits that I wrote on previous posts.

Apparently the Service Park layout is going to change in 2017, meaning that there will be no corridor near the teams. This was one of the Rally Pass holders advantages, but it seems that it´s no more.

So, now everyone can access the same spaces at Service Park freely.

14. Likes: Rally Power (4th April 2017)