Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Liked 12 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jparker View Post
    Working on my budget tonight, so I have few questions.
    day pass is €90, and full pass is €210
    How is that compared to other events?
    Are the designated spectators areas the only place to whatch the rally? If no, is pass still required for the rest?
    Thanks
    You do not need the pass, unless you want to save some km's in your legs. You wont be so close of the cars on service park, and the "vip's" could be a prague in the busiest times because they will be ahead of you. The will take the attention of the drivers for themselves. But do not worry, with some patience you could manage the situations very well and save some money.

Liked 233 Times in 115 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira View Post
    It is the VIP pass.

Security guys didn't allow a friend take photos in last year. If you want those tech pics i don't invite you to came. If you want see a proper gravel rally, then yes come here, great event.
    Thanks Andre,
    According to this link: https://rallydeportugal.facestore.pt...s-quinta-feira you have access to the service park - am I reading this correctly?

Liked 5,528 Times in 2,289 Posts
    Yes, thats it.

Thanks, well if I have to buy one of these, then so be it, still a lot cheaper (at 75 euro) than getting to Corsica for example. Do you have to buy it in advance or can you get it at the "gate"?

Liked 5,528 Times in 2,289 Posts
    I don't know. Never bought that. But allready bought shakedown and Lousada to this year too.

Thanks Andre, that's OK, I e-mailed them, let's see what they say, if they respond of course

Liked 2,261 Times in 892 Posts
    Portugal is the next event for me. After the Algarve in 2014 I'm really looking forward to my first Rally Portugal in the north. Tickets for SD and Lousada booked by friends in Portugal. No idea what stages we will do apart from Fafe. Travelling very light so I would not want to be sat next to me on the flight home haha!
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 2,832 Times in 1,606 Posts
    Portugal for me too. Travelling with company Rallytravels and Per Carlsson. First proper gravelrally this year with "all" 2017 cars. Will be nice visiting north part since I was in Albufeira in 2011.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

9. Likes: pantealex (17th March 2017)
    Just got a response from the Rally Portugal organisers and it said that the service park is free on 17th May.

11. Likes: EstWRC (17th March 2017)
    Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NickRally View Post
    Just got a response from the Rally Portugal organisers and it said that the service park is free on 17th May.
    Great to know! In 2015 service park was also free all days but because there was a huge affluence they’ve decided to restrict the entrance last year. Besides André and Meekefan indications a few more: shakedown has 2 free spectators zones (ZE’s) outside the karting complex but the inside worth the money. The ticket costs 10€ (20€ for a seat on the stand, but the view is great on both spots). Lousada is always an entretaining experience and Braga street stage, like Porto last year, is a must go SSS. One of the new stages, Cabeceiras de Basto, has an amazing fast section wit a large sight, that will probably be a ZE also. A few ZE’s are exclusive to Rally Pass buyers but overall there’s no need to pay for it, as this is still a mainly free rally for spectators.

Btw, with so many of you here it’d be nice to make a forum reunion!

Link to shakedown sight, Braga SSS 3d map and last year ZE’s (some are new or different this year).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOkIO0gjJ_k
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc8IJruhTwI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJKK...pTKQTHevdd6g6y
    Rally addict since 1982

13. Likes: Simmi (20th March 2017)